Salt on Wounds

(Y/N) was confused by what I said to him.  

(Y/N): I beg your pardon?

Platinum: To sum it up, he's an asshole. 

(Y/N): Hold on, you're saying the Doctor for Rhodes Island who prefers female operators to male operators is an asshole?

Platinum: That's correct. 

(Y/N): Why on earth would be the leader of Rhodes Island!? Like, what is his purpose anyway?

Nearl: Just like every depraved human male out there, to be with their waifus...

(Y/N): Isn't that a little harsh? Not all males are like that.

Nearl: You don't get it, (Y/N). They're nothing but a complete cesspool of degenerates who would do this just to be their waifus. And Platinum and I suspect that the Doctor's part of the Phantom Legion.  

(Y/N): Can't you just be assuming that? As I said, not all males would be like that!

Platinum: Not all males would indeed be like that, but it's just a coincidence that plays similar to the Phantom Legion. They would order hits on anyone, anywhere. Females are less likely to be targeted, and they have been doing this for a while. 

(Y/N): Are you planning to kill him?

Nearl: We're not going to kill him.  We need to confirm if our assumption is correct or not. 

Platinum: Plus, taking someone's life without evidence is not the ideal way. Do you ever wonder how many people would get killed or ejected for no reason? Thousands I tell you, and you always have that one person who does that while the others either join or watch it unfold. It's pretty ridiculous and stupid at the same time. 

(Y/N): So what's the plan? 

Platinum: Since you're meeting up with the Doctor soon, he will meet in private and try to make sure we don't get involved. That's where you step in, just listen to anything suspicious and tell us after you're done. 

(Y/N): So you're going to use me as bait? 

Nearl: Well no, since the Doctor wants to meet you in person. We thought it was the perfect timing to seize this opportunity. 

Platinum: If he doesn't like you for one bit, we can use that as evidence. All you need to do is look for anything suspicious about him, but don't respond unless he tells you. 

(Y/N): When will I meet him? 

Nearl: You'll meet him later on. For now, we need to prepare for the next mission.

I heard a vibration coming from Nearl's phone. 

Nearl: Looks like Amiya needs us right now, perfect timing. Well then, let's go. 

Timeskip (5 minutes later)

Nearl, (Y/N), I am meeting up with Amiya at the Control Room with a few other people I may or may not know. Amiya was with Dobberman, discussing something. 

Amiya: Ah, perfect timing you three. 

(Y/N): What is it?

Amiya: It's this encrypted message that I received from Miss Dobberman. 

She revealed a piece of paper with a language that I was unable to understand. 

(Y/N): What's this about?

Amiya: It's a distressing message coming from The Students of Ursus and they need our help.

Platinum: What's the situation?