Conflictions

I never anticipated what Ch'en would do to me when I entered her office at this time of the day. As I entered Ch'en's office, I knew she was delighted to see me.

Hoshiguma: Miss Ch'en, I have (Y/N) here with me just like you asked.

Ch'en: Leave him here and let me have some privacy if you please.

Hoshiguma: As you wish, Miss Ch'en.

I knew I was unable to escape after Hoshiguma left Ch'en's office. As I waited patiently for Ch'en, my phone vibrated in my pocket. But before I reached for my phone from my pocket, Ch'en's eyes gazed upon mine and I felt she knew what I was up to.

Ch'en: Good morning, I hope you slept well. I apologize for having Hoshiguma take you here in the morning.

My emotions became null and void when her cold tone grew soft and sinister.

Ch'en: Anyway I want to chat more after Swire interrupted our short session yesterday.

She started to caress my face from behind and breathed down my neck. However, I had questions before she began to make me nervous.

(Y/N): Why did you want me in the first place?

Ch'en Why? It's because you're different. After all, you caught my eye, someone who isn't like that perverted Doctor that used to be here or anyone perverted in general.

(Y/N): You realize I'll be dead if your relationship keeps running. Besides, we were exposed by your colleague, Swire.

Ch'en: Relax, just because that bitch had to be so nosy doesn't mean we can't see each other. You're mine darling and no one will ever break our everlasting bond together~

This was starting to become absurd and uncomfortable to bear with as she began to hug me from behind and began to flirt with me.

Ch'en: Your hands are so soft and warm, even your cute face~!

It was only at this moment that I could not bear it anymore. It was beginning to terrify me that someone older than me would have the ability to dominate me and grow thirsty. Even though I showed no emotions, my thoughts said otherwise.

Ch'en: Aw, don't be like that. Here's something to help you get up in the morning.

Out of nowhere, she grabbed me, turned me around, and kissed me directly. However, I did not return the kiss since it reminded me of when W decided to pucker up and inject her venom inside me. And that didn't turn out well.

(Y/N): Why... Why would you do this?!

Ch'en: Because... I'm in love with you. Isn't that what couples do?

Ch'en began to blush all of a sudden. To my dismay, more questions than answers arose about Ch'en. Even though I was different from the rest, that didn't mean I should be with someone like her.

(Y/N): All this for a kiss? What a waste of my time...

Ch'en: You're not wasting my time though.

I would be late for Nearl's meeting if Ch'en planned to keep me here.

(Y/N): Look, I have to get moving. There's something that I need to do and it could be dangerous.

Ch'en: I suppose I can stay with you since I'm waiting for the recon team to return.

She wouldn't take no for an answer if I respectfully declined her offer. But either way, I do not have Nearl's or Platinum's blood on my hands. Something about Ch'en being around those two spews out disastrous results.

(Y/N): I would like to, but I'm handling this alone. Since you play a more important role than I do, I do not want you to be out of commission. I'm only here as a mercenary.