A New Lover

Still in Third Person POV

???: Nearl, what's the situation? 

Nearl: The recruit has been injured recently, and I need you to check up with him now.

You can hear voices after your encounter with W and the Reunion. But you still felt unconscious after what she did to you. 

???: What happened? 

Nearl: He's found unconscious on the floor. A Reunion mercenary named W gave him the kiss of death. 

???: How lethal is it?

Nearl: She kissed him on the lips. 

???: Christ almighty... I'll try my best to get him back in top shape. By the way, you said he's the recent recruit? 

Nearl: Yes, why? 

???: Kal'sit and Dobberman need him later on. 

Nearl: Oh right, to examine him. He got his ID, dorm room, and recruitment papers done, so there is no need to do that. 

???: Doesn't he need to see the Doctor first?

Nearl: Amiya told me he's out for a while, so Kal'tsit is taking over temporarily. 

???: Oh I see. I'll tell you when he's done recovering. 

Nearl: Alright, thank you Warfarin. 

Warfarin: No need to thank me, I'm just doing my job. 

Timeskip (5 minutes later) in Platinum's POV. 

I was waiting for Nearl outside of the medical ward and stared at my hands. I couldn't understand what happened to me back at Chernobog. Maybe it's because I just want to protect anyone from any harm, or perhaps it's something else. Either way, I can't let the others besides Nearl figure out my other power. As I contemplate about my other power, I saw Nearl exiting the medical ward. 

Platinum: How's (Y/N)?

Nearl: I can't tell, but it's taking a while. By the way, I wanted to ask you about what happened to you back there. 

Platinum: I don't know, it somehow leaked to this world when I witness someone getting hurt right in front of my eyes. 

Nearl: Was it your first time experiencing it?

Platinum: No. 

Nearl: Couldn't you just be assuming that? 

I shook my head. 

Platinum: It's just, that time...

Flashback (In an unknown location)

???: Hey Platinum, everything alright? 

I looked at my partner, who was a black hair nine-tail fox. She wore similar attire to mine, except her color scheme, was red, brown, and white, and wore black thigh-high stockings. Her name was Akagi in the world she and I are currently in, but it's actually Blaze. 

Platinum: I told you not to call me Platinum, it's Kaga. 

I took a deep breath and sigh. 

Platinum: Look, it's nothing. I just don't want to be called Platinum when we're outside of Terra.

Akagi: Give it a break, will you? They don't know that we go by a different name. 

Platinum: We can't blow our covers, Akagi. If they suspect that we-

Akagi: Don't worry about it sister. They won't know about it as long we keep it a secret.

Platinum: Seriously, our lives are at stake, and you think it's all a game?! We came here to investigate a recent threat that could have a connection with the Reunion! And not only that, we can't just betray the Sakura Empire and the others!