Internal Flames

As the extraction team gathered around in the control room, I saw Ch'en showing up with Hoshiguma behind them. 

Amiya: Right, let's get straight to the point. There is an issue that I need you all to deal with and this time it's in the outskirts of Lungmen. We're looking for a refugee named Misha, who has sensitive information, which is what we need. However, she won't come to us easily, so don't try to threaten her by any means until I get her to calm down. 

Platinum: What about you? 

Amiya: I'll be joining you shortly to assist you in finding Misha, but I have a meeting to attend soon. 

(Y/N): What about the Mephisto guy? 

Dobberman: He slipped away while all of you were rescuing the Students of Ursus. 

Platinum: Well that's great... 

Dobberman: Don't let your guard over him, Miss Platinum. We found him once, we'll find him again. Just focus on the current operation on finding Misha before the Reunion does. 

Amiya: Not only I will be joining to find Misha, but Ch'en will also be coming with you guys as well later. We'll be cooperating with Lungmen to take down the Reunion, so some people from Lungmen will be coming here for the duration of the war against the Reunion. 

Dobberman: Hurry, there's no time to waste! If those Reunions get Misha before we do, the game is up!

Everyone: Yes ma'am. 

Ch'en, Hoshiguma, and I said nothing. As Dobberman excused the extraction team to head to the Lungmen outskirts, I stopped (Y/N) for a quick chat. 

Amiya: (Y/N), got a minute? 

(Y/N): What is it Amiya? 

Amiya: How're things going for you on Rhodes Island? 

(Y/N): It's alright, why do you ask? 

Amiya: Glad to hear that. Do you think you can come with us for a bit? 

(Y/N): For what reason? 

Amiya: We would like to introduce you to Wei Yenwu, the governor of Yen Lungmen. 

(Y/N) doesn't know who Wei Yenwu was; so I thought maybe since he was the new operator, he should meet Wei in the Doctor's stead after his uncalled death.  

(Y/N): That's great, but I should be with the extraction team to find Misha instead. 

Ch'en: It's only a few minutes, (Y/N). You don't need to worry about them. You're safer with us instead of them. 

I noticed Ch'en started to blush a little bit. 

Amiya: Madam Ch'en, are you going soft on (Y/N)? 

Ch'en: S-shut up! It's not like I love him or anything! We should get to the meeting right away this instant. 

Amiya: You'll be reunited with Nearl and Platinum after this meeting, I promise. 

(Y/N): *sigh* Fine. 

I smiled and took (Y/N) with me to the meeting in Lungmen. 

Timeskip 

After taking a helicopter to Lungmen, we reach the office of the Lungmen Guard Department. Dr. Kalt'sit was there, talking to Wei Yenwu about seeking cooperation. He halted his conversation and saw me, (Y/N), Ch'en, and Hoshiguma entering as we entered. 

Wei Yenwu: Ah, just in time you three. 

Ch'en: We brought a guest with us. Since the Doctor's dead, he's here in his stead.