Murder

I knew that I wanted the Doctor dead. But from what I saw from my very own eyes, I should've taken it back.

(Y/N): Platinum, what's happening? Can you explain to me what's going on?

Platinum: I'm afraid we're dealing with a murderer within the Rhodes Island facility.

(Y/N): How did you find this out?

Platinum: I smelled something foul coming from this room, so I decided to check it out. Unfortunately, the door was locked, so I have to lock pick it using my hairpin. 

I can't stop staring at the corpse of someone that had a grudge against me. 

(Y/N): Now that the Doctor's dead, how are we supposed to blackmail him?

I looked at Platinum for an answer. 

Platinum: Now that you mentioned it, this is not going as planned. I'll tell you what, I'll get Amiya to inform her about the discovery we stumble upon. 

(Y/N): Wait, we shouldn't tell her about this. Can't we just keep to ourselves instead?

Platinum: We can't, what if we get accused of murdering the Doctor? People would have the urge to point fingers at each other and end up killing an innocent person. Just find Nearl and tell her about the situation. I'll see you later. 

She ran off to find Amiya as quickly as possible. My life spent at Rhodes Island has slowly become a mistake. 

Timeskip 

After witnessing a corpse, I went to find Nearl to tell her what I saw. The first thing I went to was the investigation room. I opened the door and Nearl was prepping something on the table. 

(Y/N): Nearl, we have a problem. 

Nearl: What is it, (Y/N)? 

She wasn't looking at me. Her eyes were focused on the false report she was writing. 

(Y/N): Platinum and I found something horrible, the Doctor was found dead headless and handless. 

Nearl stopped writing and paused for a bit. 

Nearl: The Doctor's dead? When did he die? 

(Y/N): This morning, his head was clean off and so were his hands. 

Nearl wasn't surprised at all. She continued to write. 

(Y/N): We're supposed to blackmail the Doctor for being a traitor. Now that he's dead, we can't do that anymore. 

Nearl: I'm afraid so, but that doesn't matter now. Although there was a slight hiccup to our plan, we have at least removed him from the playing field without laying a hand on him. 

Nearl folded the report and tucked it in one of the drawers. 

(Y/N): How on earth are you nonchalant about someone being dead?

Nearl: I've seen worse, (Y/N). Look, things don't go to fruition all the time (Y/N), we improvise if that happens. By the way, where's Platinum?

(Y/N): She went to tell Amiya about the situation that happened. Of course, she insisted to report it immediately instead of keeping it to ourselves. She said that we might be accused of killing the Doctor if we didn't tell anyone about this. 

Nearl: That's true, but the consequences of telling someone will lead to disastrous results. We might as well wait for Platinum to come back. 

I suddenly heard banging noises coming from the door. 

Nearl: Go get the door, (Y/N). 

I opened the door and I saw Dr. Kal'tsit on the other side. 

(Y/N): Dr. Kal'tsit? What brings you here?