Chapter-1

Naomi

"Noami! Let's go somewhere"

"No... I'm still left with this problem set"

"Come on, Naomi... let's go... we're really bored"

"No, Jess..."

"Then let's go after you're completed"

"I'm not sure I'll be able to come along"

"Why?"

"Jess... I know you love to go out but finals are will be starting soon and we really need to study"

Jess frowns and sits on the chair, "You're right, Naomi, let's study..."

I smile, Jessica is my best friend and roommate, I call her Jess. I'm a university student in final year. I major in business administration.

"Naomi, I really cannot believe we'll be graduating soon. It seems as we if it was yesterday when we were freshmen and started living here..." She says.

I nod. She's right, The door of the dorm opens and my two other roommates, Johanna and Elena barges in, we call them John and Elle.

"Another day wasted!" Elle yells.

"The Library was full" John explains.

"It's okay, you guys can study here" I tell them.

"Yeah we can help each other as well" Jess says.

"We can actually take your help, Naomi..."John smiles at me.

"Sure John, come I'll help you" I smile in turn. John grins and pull a chair to sit beside me.

After about half an hour, I complete my problem set and stretch out.

"Done?" Jess asks.

"Yep!"

"Oh no one can ever beat you, Naomi. You're very fast" says Elena.

"What shall we do now?" Jess asks excitedly.

I grin, "My favourite work"

"Oh come on, Naomi! Let's go somewhere..." Jess begs.

"Sorry Jess, I've spared time for this"

I quickly fire up my laptop and open my role playing server. Apart from studying, my most favorite pastime was online role playing. There are different servers for this purpose and various role players. There are also quests which make all this even more interesting.

"I'll also take a break now" Jess announces and takes out her laptop. "Wow!" She exclaims.

"What is it?" John asks.

"Jonathan has posted a new picture. Ah! he really is a Greek God"

"Really? I wanna see it" says Elle and they both rush towards Jess.

I roll my eyes. Jonathan Jackson, the rumored hottest boy of the campus, he's not very handsome and not a nice person. I really don't like him. I think the best he can do is play with girls' hearts.

"Come on, Naomi, you don't wanna see this Greek God's picture?" Elle asks blushing.

"Nope!" I shake my head and continue to look in my computer screen.

"Don't say like that Naomi, he's the hottest guy of the campus and you know he likes you" Jess says.

I laugh, he likes whom... me?

"No, he does not" I state as a matter of fact.

"Don't you remember, he posted on the campus forum about you? What did he write? Yeah... "I sat with the most beautiful girl today" He wrote this the day he sat with you."

"There were two more girls sitting beside him, he must've said that for one of them"

"No, I remember, only you were sitting just beside him that day. The whole school knows thus except you"

"Yeah... John told me that day that Jonathan was talking about Naomi while playing basketball the other day." Johana says. John is Johanna's boyfriend.

"Really?" Jess asks excitedly.

"Yep." John replies.

"You're so lucky John, your boyfriend is a friend of Jonathan's" Elle grins.

"It means... Jonathan, the moat wanted guy of this university likes our Naomi!" Jess shouts excitedly.

"I really don't care, Jess" I tell her.

"How can you not care, Naomi?" Elle asks.

"Because... I don't like him"

"And why so?" Jess asks.

"Because... I'm not attracted to him"

"And why that?

"What kind of a question is this, Jess? I don't like Jonathan, that's it."

"But why don't you like him? He's really really handsome, every girl drools over him, how can you not?"

"Well... in my defence, I don't care whether he's hot or not but I know that he's the most pervert and a playboy."

"Naomi, Do you know how much the girls of this university like him?" Jess asks

"But I don't. And you all know that I only like one person" I blush.

"Yeah... you like the person that can never be yours." John rolls her eyes.

Ugh... I feel bad each time they say this. Though I know that they're right.

"It's okay... he's my idol and the only person who is a gentleman in my eyes" I imagine his face in my mind and blush. I look at the desktop background of my laptop. Marc Raymond... one of the business tycoons and youngest billionaires of this country and... unimaginably handsome.

"You want to be like Marc Raymond?" Elle asks.

"Yes... I wanna excel in business like him"

"And you also like him romantically, don't you?" John asks.

"Yes, I do." I smile.

"But, he can never be your boyfriend" Jess points out.

"It's okay... atleast I can have a boy with similar qualities like him, that's enough for me. I seriously don't want a guy like Jonathan. I'm not interested in him."

"Okay... we got it" John says.

"Well... thanks alot for understanding." I say sarcastically and they all start laughing.