IT

Y/N'S POV:
Hey, i'm y/n and i just got the role for play Richie (IT).
I know it sounds really weird but Andrés Muschietti wants to do the movie but in a girls version.
I didn't even have to audition for the movie. 
The actors were asked who they wanted to do their role in the movie and Finn Wolfhard chose me.
Andres is a close friend of my father since we are also Argentines and he asked me to look for more actor but I'm a lazy bitch to looking for actors so I chose my friends.
And I am very lucky because I have a red-haired friend and I asked him if he wanted to play the role of bev but as a boy and he said yes!

* time skip towards the day of meeting the cast of IT *

Y/n: Andrés, como andás pelotudo?
Andrés: re bien boluda, y vos?
Y/n: re bien también, viste que voy a conocer a Finn?
Oh yeah, i totally forgot, i found the perfect people to play de roles.
Andrés: okay, let's see!
Y/n: okay, so this is Karen, Lu, Gabriela,
Isabella, Nicole, James and Sabrina.
Andrés: okay, so Karen you are going to play the role of Stanley, Lu you play Eddie , Gabriela you play Ben, Isabella you play Bill, Nicole you play Mike, James you play Beverly, Sabrina you play Henry and Y/n you play Richie.
Wait... we don't have an actress to play the role of Georgie!
Y/n: umm... my sister can do it
Andrés: is she here?
Y/n: Yeah!
Andrés: okay great, I'm going to look for her while you can talk to the boys and meet you
Y/n: Okay

FINN'S POV:
We were all sitting on a sofa on the set when I saw a group of girls coming towards us. 
Andres had already told us about IT but in a girls version and he wants us to be present during the filming and I think it's pretty cool.

Finn: Hey guys, look
Jack: who are they? they're beautiful
Chosen:I think they are the actresses who are going to play our role in the movie.
Jeremy: so what are we doing sitting here, let's introduce ourselves!

We got up and started walking towards them.
Of all the girls, there was one that I found quite interesting and pretty.

Jack: Hey girls!
Y/n: Hey!
Sophia: Oh my god, you are y / n, the protagonist of "the mousetrap" we love that serie by the way you are so beautiful
Y/n: thanks! , you are beautiful too and by the way i love your hair and your eyes
Sophia: thanks
Jeremy: okay so, this is Finn, Jack, Shopia, Jaeden, Chosen, Wyatt and I'm Jeremy
Y/n: and this is Karen, Lu, Gabriela,
Isabella, Nicole, James and Sabrina
Y/n - Finn: *at the same time*
Nice to meet you!

* time skip *

Y/N'S POV:
Today was going to be the first day of filming and the entire IT cast was going to be behind the scene.

Andres: okay so y/n, Isabella and James you know your line, the others put yourself in position please and...
3, 2, 1, ACTION!

Isabella - Bill: Go away... I'm the one who got you into this
I'm sorry
Go!
James - Bev: Girls, we can't!
Y/n - Richie: I told you B, I fucking told you.
I don't wanna die.
It's your fault.
You punch me in the face, you make me walk through shitty water, you brought me to fucking cracked house and now... I have to kill this fucking clown...
WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB ASSHOLE!!

Andrés: CUT!
Girls that was amazing, we're done for today!

FINN'S POV:
We were behind the scenes and we were freaking out for how well y / n does, she is a very good actress.

Finn: Girls you did that super good
Y/n: thanks 
Jack: What do you think if you give us your numbers and we call you tomorrow and we go to the mall? you have the resta of the week off
Y/n: And what do you think about giving you our numbers and instead of going to the mall you come to my house and spend the day and then do a sleepover?
you know, i don't like the mall so...

Jack: *giggles* okay

Y/N'S POV:
Finn kept looking at me and I felt more and more butterflies in my stomach.
Oh shit. Fuck. Nononononono
Oh mY GOD
Why do I always like someone when I do a serie or a movie?

FINN'S POV:
I think i'm catching feeling for y/n,
no I KNOW i'm catching feeling for y/n
omg