P R O L O G U E

Eliza awoke abruptly, beads of sweat sat on her forehead

Eliza awoke abruptly, beads of sweat sat on her forehead. She turned her head to look at the clock that sat on her bedside table. The clock read 3:30 a.m. With a sigh, Eliza clambered out of bed, there was no use in trying to go to sleep again, she knew it was impossible.

The dreams didn’t happen as often anymore, only when Eliza wanted them to. But this wasn’t just a dream, it was clear to Eliza that this was a nightmare, a nightmare that would become a reality soon.

As Eliza walked toward her bathroom to have a shower, one thing in her dream stood out, the name of the town was so familiar to her, yet she couldn’t understand why.
“Beacon Hills.” She whispered quietly to herself.

What was so important about this place? Eliza couldn’t answer that question but she did know that she needed to find out.

After her shower, Eliza started to pack a bag only to be interrupted by her mother standing at her door.

“Eliza,” She sighed “What are you doing honey?” Maria, her mother questioned eyeing her bag.

“Look mom, you don’t have to come but I need to go, It’s important.” Eliza looked at her mother with a frown, she didn’t want to leave her like this, with a chance they wouldn’t see eachother again.

Maria stepped into Eliza’s room, walking closer to the girl. Maria engulfed her daughter in a warm hug. “You are so brave Eliza.” She released Eliza from the hug while searching her face. “I don’t know how you do it.” Maria smiled and made her way out of the room leaving Eliza alone to her thoughts yet again.

Once Eliza was ready, she made her way downstairs, only to see her mother sitting on a stool in the kitchen with a cup of coffee in her hands and a suitcase sitting beside her.

“Mom?”

“Eliza, just tell me when you’re ready to leave and we’ll be on our way.” The dark haired woman smiled warmly at the confused look on Eliza’s face.

“Mom, you can’t, what about your job, the house?” Eliza asked her, she didn’t expect her mother to want to tag along.

“Eliza, I’m not letting you go off one another one of your little seer adventures alone, last time you got a boyfriend!” Maria let out a small laugh as she remembered Eliza’s first boyfriend, Eliza just let out a huff. “Besides, I've wanted a change in scenery for the longest time.” The two took a small look around the cold, lonely house.

Eliza nodded in understanding, the two story house seemed a lot bigger after what had happened here just last year.

“Are you ready?” The voice of Eliza’s mother snapped her out of her thoughts.

“I hope so.” The brown eyed girl replied with a sigh.

___

Okay, hey this in my first fanfic and I'm really excited to show you what I have been working on.

This is basically just a bit of background as to why and what Eliza is doing in Beacon Hills.

And, as usual we have the disclaimer:

I do not own Teen Wolf, it's character's or plotlines. I do, however own Eliza and her mother and their plotlines throughout this story.

Please enjoy!