2. It's definitely not dinner

As I not so silently followed the two boys down some creepy looking tunnels, I wondered if Liam and Mason knew where they were going, I was hoping they did as it looked extremely easy to get lost down here

As I not so silently followed the two boys down some creepy looking tunnels, I wondered if Liam and Mason knew where they were going, I was hoping they did as it looked extremely easy to get lost down here. Everything looked the same.

The rusted metal pipes lining the walls of the tunnels we're all the same, a soft sound of water splashing on the ground filled the eery silence.

Then I suddenly stopped, I couldn't see or hear Liam or Mason. I saw them just a second ago, how did I lose them.

Fingers wrapped around my neck, restricting my breathing, the hand then pushed me against the hard wall, not loosening the grip on my throat. I looked up to my attacker with panic in my eyes. The dark brown hair of the boy falling in his face as his eyes flashed a golden-yellow color.

"Who are you and why have you been following us?" Liam growled, he loosened his grip on my throat enough so I could talk but not enough to get away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't bring any doggie treats." With a low growl, Liam dropped his hand from around my neck but kept close to me, ready to pounce if I made any movement.
"Is he always like this?" I asked as I looked from Mason to Liam. "I'm Eliza, by the way."

"Yeah, pretty much." Mason gives me a nod. "Especially since his gi-" Mason was silenced by a growl coming from Liam.

"So Liam, do you go around flashing your eyes to everyone you see or what?" Liam's gaze snapped to mine and he looked slightly panicked.

"You can't tell anyone." He spoke.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me, even though you just wolf-handled me." I gave Liam a smile and laughed slightly at his guilty face.
"Thank you for that by the way. Now, can we go do whatever we came down here to do, I hate this place."

"Wait, why aren't you scared of me?"Liam asks stopping me from walking.

"You aren't the only supernatural being in this town." I answered simply, Liam just frowned in confusion as I started to walk again, there were two ways to go; right or left.

"Are you-" Mason began to ask before Liam cut him off.

"Wrong way."

I sighed before turning and going in the right direction ad looking back at the two boys. "Come on! I don't have all day."

"You're the one who followed us." Liam huffed and we continued walking through the creepy tunnels.

___

After a half an hour of successfully dodging questions about what I had meant earlier and non-stop walking through these desolate tunnels, I was getting fed up, I wasn't completely sure if the wolf and his friend-that were leading me through the tunnels- knew where we were headed.

"You know, it's not as irrational as you'd think, there's actually an evolutionary advantage of having an innate fear of spiders, snakes, and rats." Mason informed, but I was less focused on his words and more focused on the gooey substance that covered the dark floor.