7. He's a liar and he's sick in the head

___

___

"Eliza, we need your help." Liam panted. I sighed as I balanced my phone between my ear and shoulder as I gathered my thick hair into a bun.

"With?"

"You know the way you are like a seer? Do you think you could see the past?"

"Like a memory?"

"Yes! Exactly like a memory!" The boy exclaimed.

___

"Can you do this?" Scott looked to me.

"I think so."

"You think so?" Malia interjected her brows furrowed in frustration.

"Well, she was shot in the head."

"It's okay. Just try." Scott nodded. I took a seat next to the girl, I took her hand in mine and closed my eyes as everyone stared at me.
I took a deep breath and focused, flashes of memories of the werewolves life, all I could see was red and blue. A figure approached and rose their arm, I tried to focus on their face but I could barely make anything out, a loud bang sounded through the air and rung in my ears as I quickly pulled my hand away from the girl's.

I closed my eyes and sighed, I didn't do it.

"I couldn't see a face but there was a cop car." I looked up to the sheriff as he shook his head in disbelief.

"There's a couple holes in her story." The Sheriff spoke as he looked to the teenagers that surrounded his desk.

"Maybe because there is a hole in her head." Lydia, the banshee Liam had spoken about retorted. Malia let out a loud laugh and everyone in the room looked at her disapprovingly.

"I am sorry." The were-coyote spoke, doing her best to wipe the smile from her face. The alpha shook his head at the girl.

"Sheriff, we need to get Jiang and Tierney out of here before anyone realises they are here."

"And take them where? I cant let them go." The Sheriff looked at Scott not wanting to forget his duties as a Sheriff.

"But if you keep them here they're-" Lydia was quickly cut off by Sheriff Stilinski.

"Look, if there's a problem-" Stilinski started, but before he could finish his sentence bright lights flooded through the station shutters from outside.

I quickly walked over to the window to see what was happening out there, as my eyes adjusted to the bright lights I started to see the hoards of cars and hunters with guns surrounding the building. "Oh shit." I muttered under my breath as I looked back at the other supernatural teenagers.

"Get away from the windows and put those guns down." The Sheriff ran from his office to the main part of the station where officers pointed their guns outside.