Setting The Stage - Chapter 1

Chaos. Yes, chaos was the best way to describe the place the final months of Lilith's pregnancy. Lucifer had been overjoyed and prepping everything for the arrival of the child. But still, he was king. He still had meetings with the Overlords. And during this time he had been having Lilith stay hidden in the palace. All for the protection of the baby and her. Lilith, while understanding, was getting fed up with Lucifer and the Overlords.

One day she'd be showing Lucifer a few new outfits she had gotten for the baby, and mid-conversation. A servant would come in, "My king, There is an overlord here needing to speak with you at once." The servant said politely and then bowed. Lucifer nodded, then kissed Lilith on the cheek before walking off. "I love you my dear. I'll be back soon." He called, shutting the door. Lilith stood holding the little red frilly baby dress, then growled stomping on the ground. 

This happened more and more, to the point Lilith had had enough. The final month Lilith was sitting on her bed, stroking her belly in thought. Raising a child in Hell was going to be hard, she knew that. Being Queen of Hell of hard, and the child would have to deal with the life as a royal as well. Then she growled, she suddenly stood and waved her hand and summoned her most loyal servant. "I need you're assistance." Lilith said and the demoness looked up suddenly in concern. "No..no. It's not the baby. I need to set up something. Without Lucifer knowing. It's going to be something personal." Lilith said and walked over to the kneeling demoness. "Anything you desire my Queen." The demoness replied smiling. Lilith smiled and nodded, giving the demoness her orders. 

That was how it started. Lilith had given the orders and everything fell into place. The demoness left the palace that night and seeked out the ones she needed. Her glowing pink eyes glanced back at the palace that had been her home for years before slinking into the darkness into Hell.

~~Several Years Later~~

Hell hadn't changed too much, while the Overlords had become more tamed. The recent threats on their lives had gotten them a bit more tames. Lilith was enjoying the time she got to spend with Lucifer. Standing off to the side of the thrones was a tall kitsune. Her flesh was pale and soft, her 9 black and pink tipped tails swayed behind her calmly. Her long pointed black and pink tipped ears twitched.Her long flowing black hair was up in two little pink cloth buns. She was dressed in a basic Maid uniform. Lilith's choice, mostly to give her something to stare at. She had pink iris's and purple heart pupils. 

Lilith was sitting having tea with Lucifer, enjoying the quiet. Charlie had moved out a year or so ago. Lilith wasn't pleased with it and had been debating on how to handle it. Lucifer handle so many of the political aspects of Hell, while Lilith handled the family and personal matters. "Darling, I think I'm going to assign a personal maid of mine to live Charlie. I'm worried about her running such a place alone." Lilith suddenly said, sipping on her tea and Lucifer looked over at her slightly. "Dear, she needs to learn to be a demoness on her own." He said and then flinched when Lilith glanced at him with the cold serpent stare she could summon. "Perhaps our little apple could use a little help!" Lucifer said suddenly, smiling at Lilith who smiled back at him. "I knew you would agree."Lilith said happily, then waved off Candy. Candy bowed and then vanished in a pink little flash of smoke.