Locking Doors, Opening Hearts - Chapter 8

The night before has been awkward. The two male Overlords were busy looking at their hell-phones, discussing business. While Candy had remained trapped under the grasp of Velvet. Who had been gushing over nearly every bit of detail that she could find on her. Going from scratching her ears to braiding her long hair and then tracing the tattoo on her back. Candy was highly pissed that she had been so easily blackmailed into being a prisoner to the three. But she couldn't deny that Velvet's tender scratches and strokes were nice. It reminder her of Lilith, which made her heart ache deeply. No one in Hell knew what was about to go down in the palace. But now Candy wouldn't be there for Charlie when news broke. Candy ended up dozing off to the scratches from Velvet that night. 

The next day she awoke with a harsh start and looked around in shock at the room she was in. The heart shape bed was clear as day. Still in the studio, still dressed, still trapped. Well, at least she knew they were kind enough to not take advantage of her sleeping. She got up from the bed to take in the room she was in. Making note of her items from the hotel had been transferred there during the night before. She frowned, her tails flicking behind her in anger. They weren't kidding about keeping her. But how did they get around the group? She walked to the closet and found not her clothing but a bright blush as she found new clothing. Causing her to close the doors to it sharply. "Good Lucifer...No..." She whispered in embarrassment at the sight of the more revealing clothing options she had seen. She glanced back around the room, soft pink colors, soft creams, and nothing to contact the outside. No phone, no hell-phone, no computer, not even a window. "Welcome to your cage. At least they got the color scheme right so it won't scar my eyes to look at it daily." She mumbled as she walked back to her satin covered bed and sat down, rubbing her head. 

They had her weapons, they had dirt on not only her but on her friends. She had to admit, has sickening as their plan is, it was damn smart. She looked back around the room curiously before getting up and going to the closet to find something to wear. As she went through the many outfits she took note of the material. It was high grade material, nothing in here was cheap. "What the hell?" She mumbled, confused on why they bothered buying their newest whore such fancy clothing. Yes, newest whore, the term made her want to gag. She may have been a powerful killer, but as far as noticing others interest in her, she was rather dull. She soon located a decent enough dress to wear. A short pink, crushed velvet dress that hugged her curves, all the outfits dipped low in the back to give her tails the freedom they needed. It had a tiny slit on both sides and dropped off her shoulders into sheer bell sleeves. She noticed her hair was still in the two long french braids that Velvet had left in them. She walked out, her ears twitching gently as she walked down the halls. She could hear voices now in the studio, females and males. Several glanced at her, some whispering to each other as she walked to the main room. Her eyes twitched seeing the stage had dancers and looked much like the club below but there were people filming certain parts and taking photos of other sections. She looked around the area with slight disgust at the sight. This wasn't what she had thought this room was like. 

A sudden whistle echoed in the area. Only her ears perked when she heard a whistle off to the side and noticed Valentino and Vox sitting on a couch. She looked around noticing that Velvet was not in the area. She noticed how odd the pair looked without the hyper girl beside them. She walked over and sat across from them and crossed her legs. "Foxie Baby! How did you sleep?" Valentino asked, looking up at her with a grin. Her eyes narrowed slightly at him as she looked off to the side. "I slept..fine enough.." She mumbled, and Valentino put a hand to his chest. "You wound me Foxie Baby." He teased and she rolled her eyes. "What's my..." She started but was cut off by a picture being snapped of her by Vox. She blinked a few times, trying to get her eyes adjusted after the sudden flash. "Velvet wants to know what you picked out." He added, sending the picture to Velvet. Candy groaned and grabbed her ears in pure annoyance. Valentino tilting his head at the cute action. "What's my job then?" Candy finally asked, glaring at them both.

There was a sudden moment of complete silence and Candy sat up slightly looking at the two Overlords. They were both looking at her as if waiting for her to add more to her question. "Job?" Valentino questioned, tilting his head a bit more. Vox laughed when he finally caught onto what she was thinking. Leaning against the other lord, who naturally wrapped an arm around him. Valentino picked up his hell-phone with a lower hand as it went off. "Job. Well you'll have many jobs really." Vox started, looking across the floor. Candy's ears both perked up and glanced where he might be glancing. As if to see what it was he had in mind for her to get stuck doing. "Dress in the clothing provided. Staying well groomed, if needed we'll pay for groomers." Vox started with such calmness in his voice it made a chill run down her spine. "Join us during dinners and outings. Certain meetings of course." He added, smirking as he thought more. One ear dropped on her head as she listened. "Umm.." She whispered, watching him. "We'll need to figure out who gets what nights." Valentino mumbled suddenly and Vox laughed and nodded. "Yes that as well." He said and then stood up and walked over to Candy and leaned forward to her. "Your main job above all is to love us." He suddenly said and cupped her chin in his claws. Earning a sharp and shocked yip from her lips. "After all, isn't that what girlfriends do?" He added and her face heated up in seconds. "Wha..." She whispered in shock, stunned by the news.

"Vox. We need to get going. The meeting at the Palace is in an hour." Valentino suddenly said as he stood up. Vox growled but let her chin go and stood up. "Wait..palace..What meeting?!" Candy asked and stood up, only to be roughly forced back onto the couch by Vox's hand. "Sit!" He growled and she flinched slightly. "You haven't earned the right to leave the studio yet." Valentino added from behind Vox. "Be a good girl, and maybe I'll let you look out a window tonight." Valentino added and walked off. Candy glared at Valentino coldly, her ears back flat then looked at Vox who was still holding her shoulder with his clawed hand. "Just be a good girl." He said a bit softer, then blinked when Candy grabbed his arm. "You're going to the palace. I already know what this meeting is for. Just go.." She snapped and slapped his hand from her and stood up walking off. Vox watched her walk back to the hall that led to her room. 

Vox followed out Valentino shortly after getting into the limbo with him and noticing Velvet was there, the limbo filled with bags from her shopping for Candy. Velvet was more open with her emotions, it was easy for her to express them. Vox had been in a relation with these two for decades it felt. He knew the roughness and control Valentino craved. He knew the hyper and obsessive love that Velvet held. Vox was more calm and collected, calculating every step normally of his thoughts, even emotions. When he lost control all of pentagram city often knew due to the black outs he caused. Valentino was high strung and while he was known for sleeping around on them both they had come to accept it. But with this new female, things would need to change, wouldn't they? She wasn't responding well to them, at least not him and Valentino.  Vox was lost in thought most of the drive there, thinking on how to improve the affection. Right now all they had was a cornered and frightened animal in a cage. This wasn't going as planned. The limbo ride was deadly silent. While Vox had been lost in his thoughts, so were the others.

Valentino was chewing himself over for what he had said. Reaction? Reflex? No, he was just that cruel. He had even meant every word of it and he knew it. This wouldn't work for his Foxie. He had many whores and sluts who had more or less willingly gone to bed with him. But with them, it was empty. A quick fix maybe? Yeah, he helped him during moment of anger, extreme emotions. What demon doesn't have a lack of coping skills? But why was his mind so hung up on the expression she had given him after his words? Those big eyes, looking frighten and so hurt. He had abused many of his whore, he was known for being rough. Why did this matter to him? It was pissing him off, he lit a cig and start puffing hard on it. She looked so sweet and cute in her outfit, maybe she wasn't use to being controlled. He just needed to show her the pleasures of having a master then.

Velvet was flying high on cloud nine, not noticing the fuming and brooding Overlords in the limbo. She was excited to get back and dress up her darling girlfriend. She couldn't be happier.

To be Continued..

Next Chapter - Drink Or Dare?