Jealousy Wears Red? - Chapter 15

The next morning in the studio Velvet was huffy because Val had refused to go to bed with her so she had left. Vox had woken up early to check on the news station and make sure everything was still working as it sure. Leaving Valentino to wait for Candy to wake up after her little romp with Vox. Valentino had wanted to claim her virginity for himself and that box head got it? He doubted he even enjoyed it properly. Valentino had smoking all morning and drinking, sending everyone home already. He wanted to be alone with Candy after everything. How dare Vox stick him with sloppy seconds. His anger and jealousy was getting to him as he fumed in his smoky lounge area. 

Candy woke up slowly, her body hurt like hell and she was worn out but she still got up. Her inner thighs were coated with the remains of last night and her once virgin blood. She sighed and took a shower to clean herself and ease her sides. Thankfully she was healed up after his little wires. She got out, looking at her reflection seeing the pearl collar and blushed again. She felt oddly content now wearing it and being there. She wasn't looking over her shoulder and worried if someone would learn the truth. She had completely forgotten about her oath to the royal family and to the queen. She slipped on Vox's black satin robe before walking to her room to change. She noticed how quiet it was and was curious on why. She got to her room and started looking for a dress that wasn't black or red. Finding a pink halter sweater dress, with a low cut back for her tails and then walked out to the main lounge. Her hair undone and flowing around her freely to dry. She noticed the heavy smoke filled air and noticed it was only Val sitting on his usual couch fuming. "Val?" She asked softly, walking over to him. But he didn't look at her yet. "How was your night, baby doll?" He asked but it wasn't his usual sweet seductive tone. It was harsh and bitter sounding. Her ears dropped as she looked at him and sat across from him. Rubbing her sides a bit, "Um..It was good. I guess.. How was your night?" She asked softly looking at him then noticed his dark grin on his face.

Val watched as Candy tensed and scanned him over. He could see her bruised sides and thighs, Vox hadn't been gentle with her. Val pulled out a gun and stood up, Candy flinch and looked at him seeing it was her angelic weapon. "What are you doing Val?" She said quickly, "Calm down Val." She said her ears back flat as she watched him timidly. He examined his new gun calmly, then looked at her. "My night was a bit dull baby doll." He said plainly, and Candy nodded to him. "Oh..I see." She said softly, shifting on the couch. "He's going to shoot me for fucking Vox..or visa versa...Great." She thought as she looked him over. "Val...Daddy, I could use a drink and a hot bath...What about you?" She asked, trying to calm him down and refocus him elsewhere. Her ears twitching as she stood up and walked up to him. Gently stroking his chest as he watched her. Swallowing when he lifted her chin with his gun. "Baby doll...I think that's a good idea." He said grinning and then walked off, motioning for her to follow as he put his gun away. She sighed with a soft chu. He was a hot head for sure. She looked at him and followed him, her tails swaying as she got to his room and noticed the bed was a mess but not in the I had fun last night way. It was like he had a fit of rage on it. He had paused when he saw it, and she moved quickly and got into his line of view. "Daddy Val...Bath time, remember?" She murmured to him sweetly, tugging his jacket to his bathroom. "Go ahead and get it started. I'll fix the room up for you." She said then closed him in the bathroom with a sigh.

Candy fixed his bed and cleaned up the floor just as she heard the bath water finish running. She heard Val opening up the wine bottle and walked inside. He was in a red satin bathrobe now and she blushed brightly. She started undressing as he poured the wine into two glasses. Val tilted his head hearing the water splash and looked over to see Candy sitting in the bubble filled water. He smiled and slipped off his robe before sliding into the water as well. Giving her a wine glass of red wine. "Better Daddy Val?" She asked softly, moving closer to him and straddling his lap. "Hmm, We'll see." He whispered and she sighed a bit. Nodding, she sipped her wine and watched him sip from his glass. He wasn't even touching her which was shocking, his upper arms were resting over the edge of the tub.His eyes were closed, head tilted back against the wall. His lower arms were resting on his sides. She honestly felt a bit ignored by his refusal to touch her, and all cause Vox had first go? He was being such a child. Though it seemed to become an Overlord, one had to have an almost child like tantrum here and there. 

"Do I disgust you that much now?" Candy asked suddenly, making Val's eyes opening up as she spoke. "Hardly Baby doll. No, I..." "Then why aren't you touching me or looking at me?" Candy snapped at him, her ears dropping back as he looked at her a bit startled. He was silent, looking at her then shifted, holding her with all four arms suddenly. "Hush foxy baby..." He whispered to her, her ears dropping as she sobbed softly. "You can't hold me hostage and ignore me Val.." She whispered softly to him. Val sighed and leaned back, holding onto her as he rubbed her back gently. Seeing her crying over him ignoring her, it gave his ego the boost it needed. "There there my lovey foxy. No crying~~." He purred and stroked her hair as he held her. "I'm not disgusted by you. You're a good girl. It's not you." Val cooed to her and she sniffled softly as she nuzzled to his neck. Her ears back flat, as she mentally rolled her eyes. This was pitiful but it calmed him down. She looked up at him with cute puppy eyes and kissed his lips. "I forgive you puppy." Val said smirking and she smiled at him sweetly. "I'm glad. Now, bath time cuddles and wine." She growled sweetly, nuzzling back to his chest with a happy chu. Val smiled and wrapped his arms around her, holding her with two of them. One draped over the edge, one holding his wine glass.

"Very well my sweet puppy." He whispered and relaxed with her, closing his eyes to enjoy the peace of the moment together with her. The other two would return soon to ruin it surely. He should enjoy his control while he had it.

To Be Continued...

Next Chapter - (Taking Requests on ideas)