Marked By Hearts - Chapter 18

"Maybe the puppy should beg..~~"

Candy's face turned redder as she stood trapped in his arms. Beg? He wanted her of all people to beg? His grip on the base of her tails tightened, a sudden tug brought her thoughts back to him. Yelping she looked up at him with a slight glare. His grin was wide, showing all his sharp teeth, that golden tooth glimmering in the dim lights of the lounge. Her eyes narrowed, ears dropping flat, and her tails twitching wildly in his tight grip. His grin only went wider at her narrowed eyes and then suddenly he laughed. She jumped at his sudden laugh and looked at him shocked and very confused. "Perhaps it's too soon for such a thing puppy." He whispered, mostly to himself. He knew her mind was defensive after the night before. He couldn't blame her. It was a rough thing to endure. 

He released her body from his four arms and stood up fully. His lower set crossing behind his back as he walked off to his red suede couch. He laid back on it and whistled over to her. Her ears perked at him and tilted her head very confused. His mood swings were going to give her whiplash by the end of this. She watched him for a moment then walked over to him. Sitting on the edge of the couch to look at him. His upper hands resting over the edge of the arm rest and the lower set resting at his side. "Explain to me what you did Val." She demanded, earning a frown from him. Before he could sit to grab her, she straddled his lap, forcing him back on the couch. "Don't. I'm not calling you master Val. I'll call you Daddy or anything. But sure as hell it won't be Master!" She growled at him, ignoring his grip on her hip. His lower hands resting on her hips and looking up at her with a sudden grin. No other female would have dared do this to him. It oddly was refreshing to have such a feisty female, perhaps she could end up as more.

"Very well puppy~~. Can't blame me for desiring such a thing." He cooed and rubbed her hips gently. "As far as last night, I punished you." He said plainly and she rolled her eyes. "No shit Valentino. I want more than that!" Candy growled at him, sitting back and crossing her arms. He chuckled and looked at her, then crossed his upper arms behind his head. Candy growled deeper and snatched his hat from him. His grin faded for a second then returned watching her slip it onto her head. "Well mister Pimp Daddy?" She asked, playing into his pet name. His grin turned into a smirk, but he let out a sigh. "There's a witch hunt going on. Lucifer is hunting down anyone who served under Lilith." He started and Candy paused, resting her hands on his chest. Running her fingers through the fur on his coat. Her ears dropped back at his words. She knew this day would come. Lucifer hated when anyone challenged him, be his late wife or not. So now all of them were in danger. 

Val traced his lower hands up her lower back gently, tracing the curve of her spine and sides. A soft pink dusted her face at his gently touching. "As much as the fact you were defiled by another before me. I don't desire Lucifer to get his hands on you puppy~~." He said looking her over as she looked down at him. "The only way to ensure that was to remove all traces of Lilith from your body." He added calmly, his claws dragging down her back gently. "So you skinned my back?" She asked softly and he nodded, "I removed all traces of the mark and then regrew the flesh on your back." He said calmly. "How?" She asked, looking into his eyes seriously. "Angelic blood." He said like it was something common. Her eyes went wide and gripped his jacket. "Angelic blood?!" She half shouted at him and he chuckled. "Yes, angelic blood. It's the only way to fully full with no scarring on the body." He said calmly and she blushed more. "Yes, as cruel as I can be. I did mend everything I did." He said calmly, running his lowers hands back to his hips.

She sat in silence looking at him then took a deep breath as she processed what it was he was saying. Then laid down on his chest, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "Thank you then Valentino. You're still a jackass, but thank you for protecting." She said softly, closing her eyes and relaxing on his chest. His lower hands wrapped around her and held her close to him. "Lets remark me." He suddenly said and her ears perked, glancing up to his red eyes. "Remark me?" She asked softly, and he grinned more and ran his claws along her back before nodding. "Yes. I want to make sure everyone here in Hell knows where you belong puppy~~" He cooed to her and then sat up and grabbed her flipping them. Pinning her to the couch suddenly, her eyes going wide as she looked at him timidly. He was gently however and stroked along her sides and leaned closer to her. "Where shall I place the heart?" He asked smirked at her, her ears twitching more on her head.

Her cheeks were red as she looked at him, his upper hands rubbing her arms as he pinned them above her head. She murmured softly, her ears going down in submission. "It's not fair to mark me and not let the others mark me as well Val Daddy." She teased and he chuckled softly, his grin turning a bit tight at the mention of the others. He forgot he shared her with Velvet and Vox for this short time. But he let out a sigh and simply nodded to her. "Very well puppy. I guess I can allow them to mark you as well.~~" He said, his lower hands stroking her waist looking over her form. His mind was trying to decide where to place the hearts. He looked back up into her eyes, those little neon heart pupils looking back up at him. He smirked and then traced his fingers on her stomach then down to the hem of her dress. pulling it up till her belly was exposed. Pink covering her cheeks again as she watched him pick his spot. His fingers tracing the section just above her groin. His claws tracing the area tenderly, examining the section before sitting back and smirking. "Ready to be claimed?" He asked with a dark chuckle. "I don't think I have a choice in this Val Daddy." Candy replied with a smirk right to him. He chuckled then released her and moved faster than she was ready for. His sharp teeth sinking into the flesh just above her groin. The pain last a mere moment before an odd tingle flooded the area. It was warm and hot there, her body throbbed as her hands grabbed his shoulders. His tongue dragged along the wound as he pulled away from the mark then smirked. A pink heart forming where he had bit her. She panted heavily and trembled under him as he smirked down at her. 

"Oh, did I forget to mention that my saliva is an aphoristic." He asked chuckling at her and smirking more at her as she started squirming under him. "My my puppy. Don't you look happy." He purred at her, watching her. Candy looked up at him, panting softly and blushed more. "Val Daddy...It's hot.." Candy whispered and squirmed more, earning a darker smirk from him.   

To be Continued...

Next Chapter - Drugged Love