Deleting History(Part 1) - Chapter 20

((Part 1 & 2 will be very long and take a bit longer to post due to the detail and characters required for the dramatic play of this part of the story. Please enjoy the yandere sadness ahead))

~Kalli Enters Hell~

It was dark and the streets were loud as the red lights faded into sight for the girl laying in the alley. The last thing she could recall was her boyfriend and her fighting again. But then a loud sound and now she was here. Where was here? The girl stood and stumbled, her eyes looked down and noticed she was shorter now. Her skin was pale and she looked younger even. She walked slowly to the exit of the alley and then saw her reflection in the window on a near by shop. Her clothing was torn and bloody. On her chest was a big blood stain and a small hole. She had kitty ears and a kitty tail and she looked so young, but that was impossible. She was nearly 38, but she looked barely over 18! 

She looked around the street she found herself on and started noticing the signs, the creatures and everything around her. Breathing started to become harder, her legs trembled and her vision got hazy. Hell! She was in hell! Sure she didn't live the best life, yeah she didn't go to church or anything, but hell?! She nearly fainted till a set of gently hands grasped her shoulders and steadied her. Tears had been flooding down her face, she was hyperventilating, and shaking horribly. She looked up to see who was holding her shoulders. A set of pink and neon blue heart eyes were looking down into hers with concern and worry. "Are you ok little one?" A sweet voice asked her. 

The female turned out to be a kitsune named Candy who lived and worked in the royal palace. She had been walking near by when she saw Kalli having her breakdown. Candy had taken Kalli in that night and helped her, having a soft spot and well needing to hire a new maid for the palace anyways. Kalli was soon taught everything she needed to know when it came to being a maid in the palace. Candy had become like a mother to her even though Kalli wasn't as young as she looked. Kalli adjusted to her new body and age, learning how to control it and work with it. It wasn't easy but she was determined to get it right and worked every day to mater everything she could. That is what caused Candy to recommend her to Lilith for training in the Shadow Serpents. After another few years in the palace, Lilith accepted the idea and Kalli was brought into the fold. Kalli, not being born in hell wasn't as strong as the others in the group. But she was a good support for the main assassins. She worked hard and killed the minor lords and nobles who posed threats. She enjoyed her job, but more enjoyed her cleaning in the palace and the peace it brought her.

~Back to the Story~

The evening was young and going well at the hotel. Though that's how it seemed. Charlie was torn up over her mother's death. Refusing to speak to her father. Luckily Irene and Kalli had remained unfound by Lucifer so far, but they were unset over the events as well. Kalli had stopped talking with everyone. Her once bubbly warm nature was gone. Irene had gotten more bitter and harsh with others. Her mind wrapped up in the fact Candy was being held by the top three overlords in Hell. Irene had told Kalli about Candy being taken, but only a day later, Lilith was erased the next day. And now, 4 days had passed and Candy was still not back. But the 3Vee's hadn't been anywhere near as active. No had even seen Valentino, Velvet was shopping more so then normal. And Vox had been on edge but not doing business at all. Lucifer had begun his witch hunt for those who had been working under Lilith. He had located a few and made clear examples of what happens when you attempt treason on him. 

In the hotel, Vaggie spent time taking care of Charlie. Doing anything and everything she could to get her to cheer up. Irene had been lying to her of where Candy was gone to for now, not wanting to add to the stress. The others were working as normal, except for Alastor who had noticed the sudden and dramatic change in the two new healers that the kitsune had randomly left in the hotel for Charlie. While they were helpful regarding the hotel, their minds were blocked to him. They avoided him like the plague and didn't find him even the tiniest bit amusing. Then with the news, he knew that something was up for sure. He knew he'd get no where with asking Irene anything. While she was older, she was also colder to him and harsh. Kalli would be the one he'd seek answer to.