Electrified Hearts! - Chapter 14

The evening was still young and Velvet had gotten off of Vox to let him get back onto the couch. Candy was sitting by Val now, looking at his phone as he scrolled through the hell media. They still wouldn't let her have one. But it was only day two, or three? Candy couldn't really tell being looked up with no windows to look out and only them to depend on times. Vox was watching the two with his eyes narrowed. Valentino had Candy's full attention now with his tech of all things. Velvet was leaning on Vox and knew Val almost always got dibs on everything first in their relationship. "Candy! Truth or dare!" Velvet yelled suddenly, making almost everyone jump. "Wait are we still playing?" Candy asked curiously, Val hooking an arm around her waist while she spoke. "Yup! We sure are!" Velvet said smirking suddenly, having an evil idea. "Ok, dare." Candy said, taking a sip of her drink. 

"I dare you to switch places with me tonight." Velvet said crossing her arms suddenly. Val glared and growled at Velvet. "What?!" He shouted softly, as Velvet got up with an hop. Vox was confused but inside excited at the fact they were switching places. "Yup! I changed my mind. I don't want to be with Voxy tonight." Velvet said and dragged Candy who was feeling a bit like a toy doll at the moment back to Vox. A few straps getting sliced by Val's claws in his attempt to keep hold of her. Velvet sat by Val who was full on glaring at her. Candy yipped when she landed on Vox's lap suddenly, Vox tensing a bit then smirked at her and pulled her up into his arms and stood up. "I think Foxy has had too much to drink. Time for her to rest." He said calmly, making Candy turn red in the face. Velvet was giggling softly as she looked at the pair then noticed Val was about to stand to punch Vox and quickly straddled his lap. "Daddy Val...I'm lonely too." She whined to him to side track his rage from the pair before them. Vox took Velvet's cue and left the room with Candy tightly held bridal style in his arms. 

Vox took her to his private room and was quick to lock his door behind him. Making sure to turn on the security system to give them full privacy. He gently sat Candy on his bed, looking her over then pulled away. He was use to Velvet who was so hyper he had to bind in his wires. But that was only when she basically forced him to join her for the night. Nights with Val, well, Val controlled everything that went on on those nights. Candy sat before him, still dressed in her leather and straps, her pale skin reflecting his neon lights perfectly. He noticed the broken straps and then felt his screen starting to overheat. She was all his for the night. 

Candy was watching Vox simply stare at her like he was lost in his mind. She noticed his screen was turning a bit red and started to flicker and glitch suddenly. "Vox!" She yelled and stood up, breaking his train of thought, his screen glitching fully then he hit it. Bringing back his normal face up, making her giggle at the action. "Ah..sorry. I overheated." He mumbled to her and she nodded to him. "I could tell, you sure you want me to stay here?" She asked but soon yipped as he forced her to sit back down on the bed. "YES!...I mean, yes. Velvet made the dare and honestly, I don't want Val to touch you." He admitted, growling the last part to himself. He didn't mind sharing her with Velvet. But Val often took things too far and the drugs and videos. Was he getting sentimental over this kitsune? "Vox?" Candy asked, breaking his thoughts again. "You're staring at me again." She added with concern. Vox blinked then suddenly kissed her deeply. Forcing her to lay back on his bed, pinning her down fully. She yelped and wiggled under him, not having been prepared for him to kiss her, let alone pin her to the bed. Recalling the fight and make out from before, her face turned redder than it already was from the liquor inside her. His tongue snaked out and forced it's way into her mouth and started exploring it fully. Tasting every corner and nook it could find before she whimpered for air. She took a gasp as he pulled away, blushing and panting softly. Her ears back flat as she looked up at him. He smirked and straddled her lap, keeping her pinned under him. His clawed hands making easy work of his suit top and tossed it aside. Candy looked up at him, flushed with excitement and embarrassment. She realized then what it was he planned to do with her, and yet she didn't mind.