Dare To Be True - Chapter 13

The lounge area was dimly light as Candy mixed drinks again for the group. The game had been rather tame so far. The two boys had been half ass playing, if nothing else to simply amuse Velvet. Candy had been the one fetching them drinks. Though, she hadn't had a drink herself. She rarely drank, never knowing when she'd be called upon for a mission by the queen. She brought the drinks back over to group and yipped when Vox roughly pulled her back onto his lap. "I've got one." Vox started, smirking as he picked up his drink. "Truth or dare Candy?" He asked, waiting for her to answer. 

Velvet and Valentino watched, Velvet sitting on Val's lap, having stolen his hat and glasses on the process. Both were curious, she had been avoiding the option truth the whole game. Her dares were simple as let me touch your tails, agreeing to do photo-shoots and kisses. "Dare." Candy said shrugging a bit, then yipped when Vox held the glass up to her lips suddenly. "I dare you to join us in drinking. Matching us drink for drink." He added, smirking more and Candy's ears actually dropped at the dare. "I don't drink!" Candy protested as she sat on his lap and turned to him. "You have to! It's the rules." Velvet said, giggling at her. Valentino was looking at his phone, half interested but checking his messages as well. "You could pick truth if you're too scared to drink with us." Vox offered then laughed loudly when she took his cup and cringed at the bitter scent but downed it in a second. "Is the truth so bad?" Velvet suddenly asked, tilting her head at Candy who was coughing while Vox laughed at her cursing his bitter whiskey. "Yes...Yes it is. I know things other shouldn't ok." Candy mumbled and got up to make Vox and she assumed herself a drink. "That was disgusting Vox. How do you drink that?" Candy mumbled as she sat back down and he shrugged, his hand resting on her thigh. "You adjust to it." He said and she shrugged as well, "I'd rather not." Candy said, then looked at Valentino.

"Truth or Dare Val." Candy said, sipping her own very sweet drink. "Dare.~~" Val said with a seductive smirk, his lower hands rubbing down Velvet's sides as he watched Candy think. "I dare you...Oh! I dare you to go 24 hours without a hell-phone." Candy said smirking, "I changed my mind, truth." Val added with a growl, making Velvet nearly fall off him with laughter. "Ok ok...Truth..." Candy said, laughing just about as much as Velvet was. Vox only smirked at Val, glad that he was as addicted to tech as he was. "Hmm, Is it true that you were rejected by Katie Killjoy?" Candy asked smirking and Val crossed both set of arms. "I don't feel you are playing fair here Foxie Baby.~~" Val retorted to her and Candy snickered at him. "I guess that's a yes." Candy added, chuckling as she sipped her drink. "Ok baby girl~~. Truth or dare!" Val growled suddenly, and Vox tightened his grip on Candys waist a bit. Candy took the note from Vox that she may be pushing Val's buttons a bit much. "Truth." Candy said, crossing her arms right back to him. 

Her answer caught them all off guard. Even Val who had fully planned a harsh dare had to pause in talking before smirking suddenly. "Are you a virgin?" He asked and Candy choked on her breath before looking at him. "Ooo, do we have those down here?" Velvet asked in shock and excitement before looking at Candy who was bright red in the face. "I...I.." Candy started and then covered her face, "Yes..." Candy whispered behind her hand. Vox blinked as his screen glitched to static then came back. "Oh my Luci! That's adorable! I didn't know Virgins went to hell!" Velvet yelled and Candy groaned. "I was born in hell Dolly. I've never been to the mortal world." Candy said softly, making the three look at her in shock. "Oh, I didn't know." Velvet said softly, Candy nodding to her in reply. "That explains the power you are able to obtain and the fact the royal family trusted you." Vox said, gently grabbing one of her fluffy tails up. She yipped and blushed remembering the dare earlier to let them play with her tails freely this night. "Yes. Lucifer found me when I was younger and took me in. Till I was put under Queen Lilith, I was deathly loyal to Lucifer." Candy said looking at her drink in thought remembering her childhood and shrugged after a moment. "I never got to be alive like you all." She added like it was nothing and looked at Val who looked a bit stunned. Velvet was covering her mouth in shock, Vox was silent, his hands resting on her thighs still. 

Candy shifted a bit, not liking the silence then huffed and got up. "We need more drinks. Velvet, truth or dare love?" Candy asked getting up as she stroked her tail under Velvet's chin as she walked away. Vox looked over at the other two, then to Candy. "Dare." Velvet said understanding that Candy wanted to get off the subject of her life. "I dare you to stay with Vox tonight." Candy said smirking and Vox spit out his drink. "What?!" He yelled and Velvet giggled and hopped off Val's lap and onto Vox without warning. Valentino laughed, snapping a picture of the pinned Vox. Candy walking back over, cupping her face in awe at the cuteness of the two. "Get off!" Vox yelled, and Velvet smirked at him before kissing him deeply. "So cute!" Candy said and watched Valentino snapping more pictures of the pair. "Foxie Baby~~ You'll be in my room tonight." Val added, pocketing his phone and Candy nodded to him. "Alright." Candy replied and Velvet giggled but Vox looked more pissed at the words from Valentino. 

"Jealous Val might claim her first?" Velvet whispered to Vox whose screen turned bright red at her words. She chuckled and glanced over to Candy who was watching them. 

Who should Claim Candy first? Val or Vox? Vote my Loves!

To Be Continued...

Next Chapter - Electrified Hearts!