Dolly Love (Sweet As Candy Chap-5 Sub Story)

Lemon of Velvet and Valentino

~~Meanwhile while Vox is Hunting~~

The room was empty, not that it would have bother Velvet or Valentino. No one had dared to bother them before, so they showed no shame in affection between the two. Velvet had stolen his glasses and was sitting up on his lap, smirking down at the pimp Overlord. His lower hands were resting on her hips, his upper arms crossed behind his head. "Oh? Am I supposed to all the work here Daddy?" Velvet teased as she begun to slowly removed his hat to reveal his feelers. "Do you not want to play Dolly?" He asked with a wicked grin and she shivered at his look. He loved how dominate he got with her, his grin made her already wet. "Oh Daddy, you know I want to play." She growled and grabbed his jacket roughly, jerking him up into a hard kiss. His lower hands held onto her hips tightly, digging his claws in. A soft stuttering moan slipped from her lips. "Oh Daddy~~~" She growled hotly, her grip loosened on his jacket. 

That was the opening he was waiting for. She gasped when he suddenly had her pinned onto the couch. In the movements he had her upper arms pinned above her head. His body pinned between her legs, her skirts forced high to her waist. "Tisk tisk tisk...You showed weakness Dolly." Valentino growled and licked her neck with his long tongue. Velvet arched, moaning heatedly as he started assaulting her neck. His teeth dragging along her thin dark flesh. "d..d..Daddy!" She whined hotly, her eyes closed tightly. The sound made Valentino chuckle, his upper arms holding her hands in place. His lower arms examining her dress. 

"Tell me Dolly. Have you brought spare clothing?" He asked, tilting his head. Velvet was panting and flushed, her eyes looking up at him but was confused. She took a shaky hot breath, "Y..y..yes." She stammered out, before grasping out when she felt his claws slowly tracing down the front of her gown. Slicing the material with ease and letting it expose her slim, soft, lovely form under him. "Daddy! My dress!" She yelled, and then gasped when one of his upper hands gripped her throat to silence her. "Silence Dolly." He growled and she shivered as his grin at her. Once her dress was sliced away in ribbons, then admired her form below him. So fragile yet so powerful. She wasn't one of his toys, no, she was more than that to him. "Hmm, red undergarments Dolly? Were you hoping for Daddy to play with you?" He asked, one upper hand pinning her arms still. One upper hand cupping one of her small breasts roughly, earning a sharp gasp from the overlord girl. 

"S..sh..shut up!" She snapped at him, her face flush and then yelped at the harsh slap on her thigh from him. Causing her hips to buck to him, making him shiver at the contact. "Such naughty little word Dolly! Do you need a spanking" He asked chuckling and Velvet turned even redder in the face in possible. "N..n..no! No!" She stammered out shyly, squirming under him trying to regain control. His grin got wider watching her struggle and squirm for freedom. "Now now Dolly. Are you trying to run away?" He teased and tugged roughly on her bra ripping it off as well, earning another sharp gasp at the actions. "Val!" She yelled in shock then glared at him. "That was my favorite Bra!" She snapped and he laughed and roughly grabbed her face before forcing a deep kiss. "Mmm, Was." He growled and then leaned down and bit her neck roughly, drawing blood. Velvet moaned louder and trembled under him in pain and bliss. Val's tongue gliding along the new wound as he slowly begun licking the blood. "What's my name again Dolly?" He asked softly in a darker tone. "Daddy." Velvet whispered, panting heavily and knew she had pushed him a bit further than what was safe. "Good girl." He growled and sat back releasing his grip on her. Velvet was flushed and panting heavily, her eyes looking up at the smirking Overlord who admired the state she was in. So powerful and yet under him she was so fragile and weak. 

Valentino quickly removed his coat and tossed it aside to reveal his red silk button up shirt and blank pants. His heeled boots still on, his upper hands undoing his buttons on his shirt. His lower hands already making fast work on his pants. Velvet couldn't help but watch him, he ran the porn studio for a reason. His body radiated sex and lust, she didn't know how he did it. But he always smelled like a thick musk and expensive cologne. He never smelled of liquor or smoke, yet he often drank and smoke. She never understood how him and Vox had maintained such refined scent but she loved it. She was so lost in her lustful daze she hadn't realized he was nude above her till her panties were suddenly ripped from her body. The action startled her so much she sat up in shock. Only to be caught in his upper arms, them wrapped tightly around her, trapping her from escape. "Oh no Dolly. The fun is just beginning." He growled, his wicked grin was once again in place. 

She barely had time to react and speak to him before he pulled her onto his lap roughly. Her hands wrapping around his neck as she knew what was about to come next. Valentino was beyond stopping now, and yet she didn't want to stop him. No, she was just as needy as he was. The last few days they had been so focused on this hunt. He hadn't been satisfied by anyone, neither had she. They both needed this more than anything. His lower hands gripping her hips tightly and lifting them up. The motion allowing her hot slick slit to rub along his exposed member. "Daddy..." She whispered, being reminded in that moment of his size. He was taller than most Overlords. Due to this, he was well gifted in some areas. Which on his end, he enjoyed and hated. Sometimes size matters if it's too big. Velvet had a small moment of worry, would their pup reject Valentino like other women had before. But the thought was soon banished as it was speared inside her with little warning. 

Her back arched suddenly, a cry slipping out of her slipped as she trembled in his painfully tight grip. "Fuck! Daddy!" She yelled in shock and slight pain. All 12inches well buried deep inside her now. The throbbing member pulsed along her tight slick walls, making her pant heavily. One hand suddenly gripped one of her pony tails and forced her to kiss him. His long tongue forcing it's way deep into her mouth. She submitted, knowing perhaps he needed this more than she did. He was already swelling inside her and she hadn't even begun moving her hips. He must have been without sex for longer than she thought. "Ngh...You know..You could have Fucked Voxy in this time period too." She growled after the kiss, her hips rocking and there was a deep chuckle. "And listen to him complain about not being able to sit?" Valentino retorted and she giggled, but smiled when she saw Valentino leaning back at her movements. 

She held his shoulders and begun rocking her hips faster on his, his lower hands digging their claws in deeper into her small hips. Her moans getting louder the more pain he increased on her body. Her movements went from a gently rocking to soon bouncing on his member. The lewd, hot, wet sounds echoed in the empty room. The dim red light from the windows shadowed upon their formed. Valentino smirked and took out his hell-phone when Velvets eyes closed, getting lost in the bliss of the rocking. Her moans and pants getting louder. He took a few personal pictures of her, before slipping it back to the side before she noticed. His upper arms wrapping around her and pulled her closer to him. "MMM, that it...Keep going Dolly." He growled hotly and then bit her neck again and ran his claws down her back suddenly as he suddenly climaxed. His member swelling and then pulsing as it pumped seed deep inside her. Gasping at the rush of pain and hot flooding inside her, she came with him. Trembling as she collapsed onto his chest panting heavily. He smiled at the now exhausted overlord girl and pulled his jacket over them both and held her with his lower arms. His upper arms however went right back to his hell-phone. He knew Velvet would pass out for a good bit after such a short little game like that. She had been too hyper lately not to. So he would be trapped there till she woke up.

Hope you enjoyed!