Drugged Love - Chapter 19

The room felt oddly like it was spinning to Candy's mind. Her body was hot and tingly all over. Her groin throbbed from where he had bit her just moments ago. She panted heavily and trembled under him. Her ears going back and arched her back just barely with a shuddering gasp. "Val....Why..why didn't you..warn me..." She stammered out with a whimper and blushed as his lower hands rested on her wide hips. His upper hands sliding up her dress slowly to reveal her bare form to him and then tore the dress off. Candy gave a tiny mewl when the clothing was ripped from her form and looked up at him flushed. His grin grew wider as he looked at her body. No, he may not have been the first to defile her. But he was the first to mark her and he'd be the first to make her truly scream. 

His upper hands grabbed his wrists, pinning them above her head as he leaned down latching onto her neck without mercy. His sharp demonic teeth sinking into her tender flesh. The newly ripped flesh poured fresh blood, his saliva mixed with her tangy sweet taste. Upping the dose in her blood stream. He wanted her drooling and begging him for the release only he could give her. He released the wound and dragged his tongue along her neck, lapping up her sweet red fluid that leaked from her wound. "Ngh, Val....mmm!" She moaned out, arching her back more to his body. "Does it feel good foxie baby?~~" He purred in her ear as she nodded and chued to him softly. He chuckled and sat up fully, admiring the way she squirmed under him. Her pale form shifting with a primal need of lust for him. He normally never used such a trick on girls. But Candy was different, he wanted her to feel his power, to taste what he could do to her, what he could reduce her to. He removed his coat, tossing it aside without a care. Next came his button up black satin shirt, glasses and hat. All tossed aside. Leaving him in his pants and heeled boots.

Candy watched him undress with a pink hued vision. Her eyes focused only on him, her mind focused only on him. No one else even matter at this point to her. Her hands slid up his chest slowly, tracing the curves of his muscles and chest. Then shivered as she felt his breathing was increasing as well. "Val...Please, it's too much..I'm not sure now much more I can take.." she whispered softly, sitting up to hold him. Or at least she tried to, he pinned her once again with his upper hands. His lower hands working in seconds on his pants. Kicking off his boots and pants to the ground. Laying nude as she was now. 

He lunged down and then latched onto one of her breasts and begun sucking greedily on a nipple, sinking his teeth in slightly. Giving her another dose as he moaned at her sweet hot taste. A loud whimpering cry echoing from her lips as he started to maul her chest. He showed no mercy as he released that breast and moved to the next one, latching on and repeating the process. Her whimpers turning into hot loud moans and pleas of bliss. Her mouth was parted slightly, breathing hard in short ragged breaths. Her body shook gently as his lips were soon stained by her blood. Licking a trail down from her breasts to her naval then her groin which still throbbed gently. She looked at him, blushing and squirmed but willingly spread her legs wide for him. "Please...don't stop.." She begged softly, earning a smirk from him. But her only kissed her groin mark, then licked along it gently. "Hmmm, So demanding...so desperate for release puppy?" He cooed to her, moving his body back up hers. 

Her face turned redder at his words and she growled trying to grab him to take control. However he took that thought away as he slammed two fingers into her dripping cunt. Her back arched suddenly at his actions, earning a soft howl from her throat. "VAL!" She cried out, then whimpered as her legs trembled violently. He chuckled, licking his lips before kissing her deeply. His two fingers pumping in and out without mercy. It only took a few pumps to locate the sweet spot he wanted. Rubbing it hard, curling his fingers and moaning in pleasure at her she moaned in the kiss right back to him. Her walls were tight, clenching him with every movement he made. Till he finally stopped and broke the kiss, giving her a chance to breathe.

Watching her, her face red, eyes half lidded, mouth parted, and a tiny line of drool from the deep kissing. Yes, this was where he wanted her. He hooked her legs around his waist and pulled her roughly to him. Smirking and licking along her neck hotly. "Mmmm, good puppy...Good. Ready for Daddy?~~" He asked, panting himself as he rubbed his hard throbbing cock against her dripping cunt. "Yes...Yes, I'm ready for Daddy.." Candy whispered, gripping the arm rest of the couch as she looked up at him. With a single harsh thrust, her buried himself deep inside her with a loud growling groan. Even after Vox had used her, she was still so tight and hot around him. It boosted his ego to think he was bigger than Vox. His lower hands gripped her hips harder as he begun thrusting into her without mercy. Giving no time to adjust, no slow build up, no gentle tender stroking. He pounded into her with an almost animistic need to breed her. His upper hands linking fingers with hers as he kept her pinned to his couch. Her moans and cries growing louder and hotter as she was brutally taken by him. Yet she wanted him to keep going, the drug fog in her mind wanted this. No, she wanted this. The pleasure made her body shake, his movement made her bounce hard under him. His growling got deeper, his eyes glowing red as his thrusts started to grow faster and sloppy. He hadn't had anyone to fuck in a while. But this was better than any random whore he could have used to fuck. Her walls were clenching him, her moans and pants grew higher in pitch, louder as she near her climax. It only took a few more thrusts before he slammed deep inside and watched as she arched and screamed in pleasure. Her tight hot walls, growing tighter and milking his cock. He growled and moaned as he came inside her. Pumping shot after shot of seed deep inside. His little cure for his saliva. He watched her pant and tremble as her high started to fade and knew she'd pass out under him. He wasted no time in cupping her face and kissing her deeply. "I adore you puppy." He whispered to her, watching her eyes widen then she smiled before her eyes slowly closed.

He held her on his couch for a few hours, basking in her scent and warmth. Admiring the many bite marks all over her tender pale flesh. His ego felt better after claiming her in so many places. Every bite mark would take a bit to heal, but that lovely little pink heart on her groin. That would be there forever.

To Be Continued...

Next Chapter - Deleting History (Part One)