The Fox Hunt Begins - Chapter 5

The evening had been uneventful after her little teasing note. She wasn't sure why she had decided to tease the three Overlords. But if the Shadow Serpents were being disbanded, she figured it might be fun to play with a few Overlords. She didn't realize the demon hunt that was about to begin on her alone.

The next few days were busy at the Hotel. Mostly consisting of Candy not being able to help, and Kalli and Irene getting slammed with tasks by Charlie. Charlie was getting frazzled by getting called Princess Charlotte every few hours due to old habits of the two new girls. Vaggie was beside her girlfriend calming the poor girl each time. The rest of the Hotel crew were very confused by the new add ons to the crew. Kalli was about as hyper as Nifty and was quickly put to work as a maid for the hotel. Hopping from room to room cleaning and getting it designed and even secured for Charlies safety. Irene, who was the only imp in the hotel was rather hostel to everyone. She was uneasy and didn't settle as fast as Kalli. Candy was in the entry hall on her cell calling the final contact to inform them the ending of the S.S.H. (Shadow Serpent Hallow) via Lilith orders. Candy had been wandering the hotel to make these calls. Mostly making sure to avoid Alastor and well everyone. Irene walked over seeing Candy was leaning against the wall looking at her hell-phone with a bitter frown.

"You know...It's weird.." Candy started, Irene's tail swayed a bit. "What is?" Irene asked, though he knew what Candy was talking about. "Just...We're not really anything now." Candy whispered, deleting the last number out of her phone and then dropped it, stomping on it. Watching the sparks fly out slightly. "Well, if we want to be technical. You're an Overlord status regarding power." Irene mumbled walking over and nudged the broken pieces of the hell-phone on the floor. "Yeah, let's not say that out loud again Impy." Candy said smirking and shoved Irene with a laugh. "Ugh! Don't call me Impy!" Irene yelled, and Candy laughed hard. "But officially, S.S.H. no longer stands. The Hallow is gone, everyone has been disbanded and the three of us are remaining here for the protection of Charlie." Candy whispered to Irene, who looked at her with concern. "So it's true then...Lucifer was getting close to finding out huh?" Irene asked her tail going limp and fear showing in her eyes. "Yes, The last message I got from Lilith wasn't good. I'm afraid we may have a very sad Princess soon." Candy whispered back to Irene who gasped and covered her mouth in shock, before grabbing Candy by her shoulders. "He wouldn't!" Irene half shouted, and Candy hushed her and covered her mouth quickly. "He is and we can't do shit about it!..." Candy snapped softly, then rubbed her ears and groaned in anger and slid down the wall and sat there. Tears forming as she hugged her knees, Irene watched Candy sitting there. Candy was trying everything to keep herself together after the last message she'd every get from the Queen. Irene knew how deeply Candy cared for the royal family. Lilith was a former lover for a time. Irene sat beside her and hugged her tightly. Candy whimpered and curled up to her and started sobbing gently in her arms. "Shh, It's ok. We'll be ok. Don't worry, how about we go out tonight and drink? Get totally trashed and go on a good old fashion killing spree?" Irene offered and Candy sniffled a bit then nodded. "Ok..That would be nice. I could use some gore and screams." Candy whispered and Irene smiled and scratched her ears. "Thats a good puppy!" Irene said and Candy growled and snapped at her. Irene laughed, smiling at her, Candy chuckled softly cheering up slightly.

~~At The Porn Studios~~

Over those days, the fox hunt had begun. Vox had collected the video of the kitsune from their security feed. And Velvet was busy going through all the social media pages of any kitsune she could locate. But she was getting annoyed by the lack of results. Goons of theirs were out searching the streets for this female the 3V were looking for. Valentino wasn't as concerned searching it seemed which was proving to be a slight conflict. "Are you even concerned with finding her?!" Velvet suddenly yelled at Valentino, who was currently laying on his red suede couch. He was relaxed and simply smiling as he looked at his hell-phone in his lower hands. His upper hands were crossed under his head. "Our baby doll is a nine-tail." Valentino said having been looking at the video from the footage in the bar. "Yeah? What's that mean?" Velvet snapped, highly annoyed by his lack of effort. Vox had looked up at them both from his hell-phone. "Nine-tail?" Vox asked, then thought and sat back chuckling a bit. Velvet looked at them both and puffed out her cheeks. "What the fuck does that mean?!" She yelled and stood up, getting more pissed at both the lords before her. She wanted her cuddly foxie already. "Relax Dolly. It means, it's not a minor demon whose seeking us out." Vox said, "Meaning she wont be on the streets." He added crossing his arms. Velvet was getting more annoyed and Valentino sighed as he sat up and patted her head and pulled her to sit beside him. "Easy there Dolly. Chances are, our baby doll is in hiding from something. We just need to find out where. Kitsune's rarely reach nine-tail statuses in Hell. Our pup, she's an Overlord in hiding." Valentino told Velvet, stroking her chin gently. Velvet blinked then blushed and then got more excited. "Oh my Luci!!! This makes things even better!" She yelled and jumped up and down with excitement. Vox groaned a bit, how did he end up with these two again? He glanced at his hell-phone looking at the picture of the kitsune. Overlord in hiding? Meaning she refused to seek Lucifer to obtain the official title. No demon ever did that. Vox suddenly stood up and flexed his claws a few times smirking a bit. 

"I think it's time to speed up this hunt then. It'd be a shame if we lost our little pup wouldn't it?" He asked and Velvet smirked and nodded. Valentino laughed a bit and laid back on his couch, pulling Velvet with him. "You go hunting. I'm going to exhaust Dolly." Valentino said smirking, causing Velvet to turn bright red. Vox rolled his eyes, "You're so helpful Valentino." Vox mumbled and walked out of the room. Velvet smirked down at Valentino and then took off his glasses. "Exhaust me huh?" She teased and put them on herself. Valentino smirked up at her with his sharp teeth. "Doubt me again?" He growled, pulling her closer.

 Vox stood outside on the filthy streets looking around. He lit his cigar and waved off the limbo driver, blowing out a big puff of smoke. He put his claws in his pocket and walked off down the street smirking. She would be theirs, those pink and neon blue eyes. His mind focused on them, he wanted to see them in person. He wanted to see them for himself. 

To be continued...

Up Next - Static Fluff

Would anyone want a mini chapter of Velvet and Valentino's time together?