To Control Or Not? - Chapter 11

Silence, that was all there was for the moment. Had he really just asked her that? Candy looked at Vox, her face bright red as she looked at him. "Vox I'd..." She started but was cut short by knocking on the door. "Voxy Baby! My turn." A voice purred from the other side. Earning a deep harsh glare from Vox. She slipped on her robe as she watched Vox walk to his door. Opening it to see Valentino standing there and noticed the chaos inside his room. Valentino grinned wickedly, "Oh Voxy Baby! I do think you broke Dolly's rule." Valentino said walking into the room, seeing the still bloody and robe covered Candy. The looked at Vox, finally seeing his bloody shirt and exposed chest. "My, I certainly missed a lot." He teased, putting a hand to Vox's chest. Vox's screen glitched, then huffed and walked off to his bathroom. "Fine, your turn!" Vox snapped, slamming the bathroom door harshly. 

"Well, come this way Foxie." Valentino cooed, her lower arms crossed as his upper arm motioned her over. Candy sighed, these boys were going to be the death of her. She walked over, her tails still limp from the battle. Once she was close enough Valentino grabbed her arm, making her yip in shock. Dragging her out of Vox's room, back to the lobby then into a new hall. Her ears perked at the new hall. This had been locked before hand. But the doors easily opened for him. She followed him as best as she could, stumbling a bit to keep up. "Dolly has ordered us to make it up to you." Valentino said still grinning as he dragged her to a big set of doors, the opened them. Revealing his room, ushering her inside. "So, since Voxy baby has failed. Let me!" He said smirking. 

Candy looked back at him, still in Vox's black satin robe. "What do you mean make it up to me? And Failed to do what?" She snapped as she watched him shut and lock his doors. His grin was dark and wide, she had a feeling he had more planned though. She watched him walk to another door, humming some melody she had never heard. She sighed and reached up grabbing her ears again. It was like talking to a wall! He picked what to listen to and what to ignore. She chose to look around the room, it was hues of red and pink. His bed was a massive heart shape, covered in red satin sheets and pink and red satin pillows. His walls were red and the carpet was black. Figures, he'd follow the same color scheme as his club and his attire. "Foxie baby~~" His voice rang from the bathroom, making her ears perk up and looked up to the opened door. How long had she been sight seeing the room? She walked over to the door and noticed his bathtub was just as big as his bed and was filled up with bubbles and steaming water. But the sight that made her turn bright red was the fact he was sitting inside the tub already. She looked around the dark hued bathroom noticing his clothing was neatly folded off to the side. "What the hell is this?" She whispered as she walked in, putting her hand up to avoid looking at him. He chuckled as he watched her. He had wine poured out into two glasses and was relaxed in the tub as if this was normal. "This is...I suppose an apology." He said, waving his hand. Waiting till she had gotten just close enough. Her tails had swayed up in grabbing distance and his hand reached up grabbing it and jerked her in.

A massive splash cover the bathroom as well as a loud audible yelp as she was jerked into the hot water by the Overlord. She coughed and sat up, as he snapped his fingers, making her wet robe vanish easily. She growled at him as she turned to him, "What the fuck!?" She yelled and then yipped when he put a finger to her lips. "Hush now Foxie Baby. Relax~~" He said grinning more and his lower arms pulled her against him. His upper arms resting over the edge of the tub. Her hands resting on his chest, her ears going back. Her new wounds stung in the water, but it did feel nice as well. He was tall and then she realized he was naked and she was straddling his lap. Her face went bright red, "Val! We're naked!" She yelled in a soft pitched voice and he chuckled softly. "Of course we are Baby.~~" He cooed to her, tightening his arms around her waist to pull her tighter to his body. 

She was stiff, unsure on moving simply because she didn't want to risk causing him arousal. "Relax Foxie Baby~~" He purred to her, an upper hand grabbing her a glass of wine and handed it to her. She gently took the glass and started sipping it. She was shocked by the sweetness of the wine and looked at him a bit shocked. "Candy Baby.. Don't think you're the only one who collects information." He teased and grabbed his own glass, sipping it as he grinned. She sighed a bit, then sat her glass off to the side and looked at him. "So Dolly..Velvet, she ordered you both to make it up to me? Make up what?" Candy asked, crossing her arms. She was grateful the bubbles and water hid most of her body. Though she was still sitting naked on his lap. "Dolly was upset by Vox's over reaction to the meeting. Who knew such a cute little pet could be so deadly.~~" Valentino said smirking as he shifted and used a hand to cup her chin and pulled her down to kiss him deeply.

The kiss was sudden and she wasn't prepared for it. Yipping, she put her hands to his chest and froze in shock. His long, hot, slick tongue forced it's way into her mouth. She yipped again, going to pull back, his other hand grabbing her hair roughly. Holding her in place as she was kissed. The scent he put off was so intense in the room. Thick musky scent mixed with soft creams and berries. She slowly returned the kiss and panted hotly, blushing bright red as she looked at him a bit dazed. "Val..." She whispered, "Hush Foxie Baby~~" He cooed and then kissed her again. Her ears dropped as she returned the kiss, her tongue fighting his. 

Her mind getting flooded by the scents in the room. Her sides still held the dull stringing throb of her earlier battle with Vox. Her mind felt light and foggy after mixing it with the wine and the hot air in the room. A tiny little whine slipped from her lips before he felt her go limp suddenly. Valentino blinked and looked at the now passed out kitsune in his arms and sighed. "Well, this is a first." He mumbled, sitting up fully, cradling her gently in his four arms. Her face flushed from the sensory overload of the night. One hand stroked her face, admiring her features for a moment. He stood and carried her out before placing her on his bed. Snapping his fingers for her to be dry, groomed and then dressed in a soft sheer red short nightgown. Valentino was many times, but never took advantage of unconscious females. Just not as much fun. He covered her up and snapped his fingers to dress himself before walking out. Might as well call Dolly and tell her things were fixed. He did hate seeing his Dolly so upset.

To Be Continued...

Next Chapter - Let's Play Dress Up!