Chapter 7

"Why are you taking so long?!"

"I can't find the toilet paper!!"

"It's right next to the toilet seat!"

"I can't- I cnta catch it!" I yelled laughing hysterically at my state.

Luke and I may or may not have drunk a bit too much than we were meant to and now I was sitting on a toilet seat in the bathroom not being able to wipe myself due to the disability of catching a toilet paper.

I heard Luke start laughing again and I joined, standing up from the toilet.

"Luke I can't-" I was yelling not knowing what to do. I reached for the toilet paper and my balance failed so I kicked my head on the bathroom wall.

Well at least now I was close to the paper.

I unrolled the roll and took a piece of the toilet paper, when I was done I barely dressed myself and stumbled out of the bathroom. When I came to the living room Luke was right where I had left him: on the living room floor, laying on his back and laughing while staring at the ceiling.

"Guess what." I said holding my burning red cheeks. An hour after we had started drinking it became too hot and now I was only in my undershirt as well as Luke.

"Wut." he prolonged the word in a funny way and peeked at me.

"I'm a funny drunk too!" I exclaimed and fell to the floor next to him. "I'm also sick." I moaned in frustration and leaned my head on Luke's stomach.

"It's not funny you dumb butt. It's happy." Luke said, ignoring me resting on him. He did tense up but was probably too drunk to do anything about it.

"Oh." I laughed again covering my face in his undershirt.

"Oh my God." I suddenly said in a serious tone, sensing a sick feeling in my stomach enlarge.

"What is it?" Luke asked popping his head up from the floor and tugging his undershirt downwards covering his belly as I accidentally tugged it up.

"I can't go all the way to the bathroom all over again." I cried not really explaining what I mean. I felt like I had a sign on my forehead saying 'oh no I have to pee every ten minutes, do not drink with me, ever.'

"Hold up." he laughed, picked my head up and stood up, walking in the bathroom. I heard some shuffling and then something falling.

"Luke?" I yelled but his name came out sounding like Luek, which made me laugh despite my sickened state.

"Wait!" I heard him yell.

He then came out with a huge plastic bowl that people used to pour water in and then wipe the floors. He put it in my lap and sat next to me again.

"You're a bad drinker." he said and put his hand on the couch right behind me. "You can puke in this if you're sick."

Okay, apparently he got what I was saying. Good.

"Thanks" I whispered, feeling a tad of shame hovering over me. Due to my dumb pigment my cheeks instantly flushed with dark red and I quickly covered them with my cold palms to cool them off.

"How come you're not in a nearly as bad state as I am?" I asked holding on to the bowl like it's my source of balance.

"Experience." was all he said and then we stayed quiet for a few minutes. He was leaning on the couch behind us and I was leaning forwards with the bowl being right under my head in case of an emergency. I felt him observing my face from where he was sitting and I tried to ignore him, focusing on the DVD menu of the movie that had finished a very long time ago.