Chapter 22

"Why did you have to dress like this?" Luke asked as I got out of his car and closed the car door. We have just parked on the same parking lot we were at with Lisa and I could already feel the flashback to the amazing night appearing in my mind.

"What's wrong with a high waisted mini skirt and a crop top?" I asked innocently, smiling halfway through the sentence because Luke knew I was kidding.

"Nothing's wrong with it, that's the point. It's too sexy." Luke slammed the car door on his side closed and we walked next to each other as he put his arm over my shoulder. I knew this outfit was risky enough by itself so I decided not to wear hills, just so I don't look too trashy.

"Well I have to be sexy at least once in my life." I mumbled and I heard Luke cough.

"Please." he scoffed looking at the opposite side of me so I don't see him.

Just like always, I blushed but then got the shivers as the cold wind started making my legs and arms freeze.

"It's the end of December and you still go out without a jacket or a coat. What's up with you?!" Luke smiled and hugged me from the side in order to make me warm. Not saying anything, I continued walking and smiled.

"Shit, Lisa's not here, how are we gonna get in?" I asked, realizing the last time I went here, Lisa was my way in.

Luke scoffed again, practically telling me I'm underestimating him.

We finally walked to the club and it was even more crowded than when I first came here. Everything else was the same though, the music was pumping through the building walls and the people were coming from left and right, bumping into my shoulder on their way and making me stumble.

I had to grab Luke's upper arm every time they bumped into me to regain my balance, but I always looked up at him to see if it bothers him. He didn't seem to be bothered as he kept looking straight forward and trying to push through the people to the entrance.

Everyone seemed to angrily mumble something whenever he would push through them but once he glared at them with the look that would make me poop my pants, they just stopped talking and moved.

When we finally came to the entrance door Luke walked up to the big guy who was taking care of who gets in and who doesn't. It wasn't the same guy that was here when I came with Lisa, this one was a bit scarier and a lot bigger, although I didn't even think there could be a bigger guy than that last one.

Luke told him something and then they exchanged some looks before the guy opened the door and Luke started walking inside. I tried to follow him but the guy put his hand in front of me, making me have to stop walking and look at him confusedly.

"Where do you think you're going? Stand in line and get your ID ready." He grumbled and I started sweating in fear and ignorance.

Shit, what am I gonna do now? I'm not old enough to get in. And the line is too long for me to wait in my mini skirt and a crop top. I'll freeze to death.

"What the fuck is going on? She's with me." Luke hissed at the guy and made half of the people outside look in our direction.

"Oh, Hem, I didn't-" the guy started but Luke gazed at him which made him stop talking in the middle of the sentence.

I couldn't believe how intimidating Luke sometimes was. And also unnecessarily rude.

"Come." Luke said quietly but sternly and grabbed my hand, making me follow behind him with most of the crowd outside looking at us leave.

"He's a dick." Luke mumbled and I figured that was his way of apologizing.

"He's not the only one." I whispered and thanked God that the music was loud enough for Luke not to hear me.