~3 Logan~

Sorry this update was a day late I am extremely tired today and only a few more till the long awaited concert chapter so stay tuned
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Logan p.o.v.
I was never the most social person. I have always been more focused on school then gaining friends or going to party's. Though somehow I ended up having the most social and popular best friend in the world Roman Prince. We have known each other since we met in second grade and I was reading and he came up and started talking to me. Now we are two days away from seeing this random band that his brother invited them to. "Roman have you looked up the band that we are going to see on Friday"
"No, I guess that would be a good idea though " he responded
"Do you want me to do it?"
"Yeah that would be great thanks lo"
So I click out of my tab for school and type in Emotaholics I see their instagram account and click on it when I open it I see a picture of three men. One with purple tips and black eyeshadow and black jacket, the next with yellow tips wearing a mask with a snake on it and a yellow tee shirt, and the last man had light blue tips and a grey crop top he was adorable. No not adorable. I never really have had romantic interest in people.
"Roman, come look I found their instagram."
"Why is your face red lo?"
"Nothing just come over here and look."
I saw as he looked at the one in purple and his face was dusted with red and he turned and headed towards his room as he called
"Get some sleep you have three classes and the concert today."
Then Roman was gone into his room quietly humming the tune to poor unfortunate souls.
I started getting ready as Roman had suggested. I put on my pajamas and get into my bed setting my alarm for six am.
Time skip brought to you buy the craving of chocolate I am having right now~
When I got up Roman wasn't up like usual and I started boiling the water for coffee. When I got back to my room I put on my usual black shirt and dark blue jeans and grab my dark blue Disney hoodie that Roman got me for my birthday a few months ago. I finished making my coffee and ate my usual, toast with crofters. At 7:30 roman burst through his door and ran out with only one shoe on. That was my cue to start putting my shoes on and grab my school bag. I started down to my honors English class and took my usual seat in the front of the classroom. The day was just beginning.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Sorry for not updating yesterday and happy Easter to everyone that celebrates it. Also next chapter will most likely be Virgils chapter then the concert.

Also do you want me to post the reference pictures for the characters this week? 

Word count: 515