~8 Virgil~

I wrote this at like 1 am so if there are any mistakes that's why... anyway enjoy this chapter
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Virgils p. o. v.
When I look up in the middle of my shift I see him prin-Roman. We start "talking" aka me flirting and him getting extremely flustered. I went to go get his drink when my phones text alarm went off. It was Patton.
Patton 🐶: I know that Roman goes to the coffee shop you work at so can you ask him when his and Logan's classes end? Thanks kiddo
Virgil : actually he's here right now, let me ask him
I asked and he responded with the times.
Virgil : he said he gets off at 3 and Logan at 3:30
Patton 🐶: Lets invite them to our picnic since dee can't come
Virgil :he said he would ask Logan and text us later
Patton 🐶: ok great!
I wave goodbye to princey as he walks out and I continue droning on with my shift. A few minutes later I see that he responded.
Roman 👑 : He said yes!
Virgil : cool see you later
Roman 👑 : Okay :)
Time skip brought to you by peanut butter brownies
At 3:30 I get off of work and head home by that time pat is already home so we start to get ready. I wear a pastel purple crop hoodie with rips in it and a black crop top with regular jeans and black combat boots. I go to put on my makeup in the bathroom but put on some purple tinted lip-gloss along with my usual look. When I get outside pat is dressed in a blue short sleeved dress and a grey cardigan with pearl clips in his hair and tinted light blue glasses with white beat-up converse. "Whatcha so dressed up for pat?" I say with an obvious smirk. His eyes widen "n-nothing" "suuuuureee" I say dragging out the u while rolling my eyes. "L-lets just go." "Ok pat." We get into the light blue car that Patton owns. We started driving to the place where we usually get the food for the picnics: June's diner. We walk in and immediately Amos says "the usual I'm guessing?" They said with a grin on their face. "Actually throw in another serving!" Patton replies excitedly. "What has Dee finally asked that Remus guy out with you guys?" They ask raising their eyebrow. "Nah, but they are going on a date right now" I replied shrugging. Without another word Amos nodded and started making the food. After we left the diner we got back into the car and I checked the time. "HOLY SHIT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE TEN MINUTES AGO!" I scream. "No cussing" Patton turns to look at me then back at the road "and we can just explain that we had to go get the food and it will be no big deal, ok kiddo?" I nodded. We arrived at the park and I could faintly see two figures standing by an old tree but then one ran towards us and I knew they were Logan and Roman. I smile to myself.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys, sorry I have been not updating for 5 days. To be honest I'm just being lazy with the quarantine stuff so yeah, I hope you have a good day today and in the words of the golden girls theme song thank you for being a friend~
Word count: 569 (what is it with me and that number lately?)