~logan 11~

Hey guys I just wanted to shout out FanGirlShipperxD for being the first ever comment on this story! Thanks :) Also this is another logicality chapter I hope you don't mind!
Trigger warning: slight homophobia (I really didn't want to do this but I need a reason for something later in the book(sorry))
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Logan's p.o.v.
At five o clock I arrive in grit of the address that Patton gave me. I get out of the car and go to knock on the door. I hear things falling on the ground and the door opens. I look down and I see Patton in a white overall-skirt hybrid, a blue shirt, and knee high cat socks with high top converse. I'm wearing a black polo shirt with dark jeans and a dark blue flannel. I blush and say "you look very nice today Patton." I smile a little as he beams. "You look nice too logie!" I take a second to process the nickname "logie?" He slaps his hand over his mouth and frantically apologizes to me. "It's ok! I kind of like it so you can call me it if you would like." He blushes and nods as we head to my car. After driving for about ten minutes in silence (Pleasant silence not awkward silence.) we arrive at our destination 'great Hudson park' when we step out I ask "would you like to get some ice cream from that vender over by the fountain?" I ask reaching for his hand and pointing with the other hand. "Yes! That sounds great!" We start walking over and I see a child ask something and point to us and their parent cover their eyes. I nudge Patton and look over at them. Almost as we communicated without words spoken he bought an extra ice cream and we made our way to the child. "Hello! I'm patton!" The child and the parent looked at us the parent with disgust and the child with curiosity. "I'm Emmy" the little kid says. "Hi Emmy, do you want this extra ice cream we thought our other friend was going to be joining us but she texted and cancelled?" "Ok" she reached out and took it with a smile. "Also" she continued "are you guys dating?" She asked us and I nodded at Patton. He responded "yes we are kiddo!" "Wow... two boys can date?" She looked astonished as we nodded "can two girls date too?" She asked we nodded again. "But mommy said that dating the same gender is wrong!" She looked distressed. "You can do anything you want and if your mom ever says you can't give us a call!" Patton hands her a piece of paper with some numbers scribbled on it. She smiled and ran to another kid with sunglasses on "rem rem, those people said girls can date so... do you wanna be my girlfriend?" The sunglasses kid nodded. We smiled and continued walking.
Time skip to about 8
"We should be getting home soon" I said.
"One more thing I want to show you!" Patton grabbed my hand and led me to a tall old looking tree and jumped onto one of the branches and kept going higher until he was at the top so of the tree. "Come on logie!" I blushed at the nickname once more and started climbing. From the tree you could see the stars and some of the tops of the buildings. "Wow" was all I could say. I looked at Patton and he looked like a kid in a candy store I felt my self subconsciously leaning towards him and he turned at just the right moment so that our lips met and we shared a short bit sweet kiss.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys, next chapter will have both of the main ships in it but it will be good I promise I hope you have a good day! Byee