~6 Virgil~

Hey guys sorry this took so long to put out I have been having major writers block and headaches
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Virgils p.o.v
"Thanks everyone for coming to our performance! We'll see you all next time!" With that we walked off the stage and into the crowded floors of the theater. "Hey Dee do you wanna go see you not-boyfriend?" I teased. He blushed very heavily. "I will take that as a yes." "let's go then!" said Patton enthusiastically. We head over and see Remus, someone who looks like him but without the gray streak in his hair and the mustache, and a guy that looks like a young teacher. When we get closer the second guy is the one from my work earlier. He really is cute. "Hey Remus" Dee said. How can Remus be so oblivious to the fact that Dee obviously likes him. Me and Patton turn to the other two they introduce themselves as Roman and Logan. Patton leans over to me whispering "you and Roman would make a great couple." I blush and look away. Then I introduced us I saw the teacher looking dude blush when I pointed to Patton so when no one was looking leaned towards Patton and whispered "so would you and the nerd." His face flushed red.
We had a small conversation and I noticed Roman looked like he was spaced out so I decided to make him flustered. "Did you like the show, Roman?" I knew he wouldn't answer so when we were all waiting for his answer I changed the way I said it "w-what" he was already flustered. "I asked if you enjoyed the show princey." I smirked "oh y-yeah" "cool" I winked and went on with the conversation.
Time skip brought to you by medical terminology that my mom has to learn
"Well we better go." I spoke up as we had been there for almost an hour talking or in princeys case staring at the table. Before they left I went up to Remus and said "Make sure princey gets my number." He nodded with a grin on his face as I gave him a slip of paper with my number on it. We got into Patton's light blue cat and started driving to our apartment. When we got there I felt a ding in my pocket and we all simultaneously took our phone out of our bags or pockets.
You have been added to FRENDS by: Trashratremus🐀: HEY BICHES
Ohsmart1🧠: Who else is on this chat?-Logan
Pattycake🐶 : REMUS DON'T CURSE and this is patton!
ThErEsAsnAaKE🐍: It's Dee also what's with the names Remus?
Ishipuwithvirgil👑: It's my brother what do you expect and also WHAAAA for my name
Princess☁️: and also what's with mine rat?
Trashratremus🐀: Well Roman is the prince in your relationship
Ishipuwithvirgil👑: WE ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP
Princess☁️: whatever I'll talk to you guys in tomorrow
~Princess☁️ is offline~
I sigh and put down my phone to get ready for bed. I slip into my jack skellington onesie and go to bed. I get up to dead girl walking and I change into my work uniform saying my goodbyes to Patton and Dee while grabbing my breakfast and start my walk to work and can't help to wonder if I was gonna see princey again today.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OOooOoO fOrEShAdOwiNg but whatever goodbye guys and I hope you have a good day
Word count: 569 (for remus)