~17 Patton!~

Hey guys thank you so much for 800 Reads! Also this chapter is gonna be the only slightly sad chapter! Good luck~
••••••••••••••••••••••
Patton's p.o.v.
Me and Virgil pulled up to the park where I first met the girl. We saw a small figure in the distance and figured it was her. I walked yup to her and crouched down she ran up and hugged me. "Hi Emmy, this is my friend Virgil he is going to help you calm down ok." I say calmly pointing to Virgil. She nodded. Virgil proceeded to calm her down. "Hey Emmy, do you want to come stay with me, Virgil and the rest or our friends tonight? We can sort this out in the morning." She smiled and nodded because it was extremely dark out. We got back in the car, I texted logan and we drove to the house. "Hey Emmy these are my friends, Remus, Dee, Roman, and you already know logan!" She waves as I point to each of them. We go sit down and watch a Disney movie I cuddle into Logan with Emmy on my lap. Everyone eventually fell asleep and I was the last one awake. I got up carefully, turned off the tv and made sure everyone was comfortable then I stood I front of the couch and took a selfie with my friends and Emmy behind he on the couch. I put my phone away and got settled back into my spot and slowly drifted off to sleep. I was also the first one awake, I got up putting Emmy on Logan's lap went to the kitchen and started making pancakes. I made ones with m'n'm's and some with fruit and others with chocolate chips. The next person to get up was surprisingly Emmy I set down a plate of m'n'm pancakes with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles on top of them. She licked her lips and devoured them. I woke up the rest of them by putting pancakes on the table which they somehow smelled from the living room. Remus and Virgil had chocolate chip pancakes, Roman and Me had m'n'm pancakes and Logan and Dee had fruit pancakes. We looked just like a family.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys, sorry this took so long, when I started this chapter I had 800 reads and now I have 1k! So thank you so so much!!!

Why are you still scrolling?

Seriously dude stop

WHAT DID I JUST SAY

FINE YOU GET ONE MORE LINE
•••••••••••••••••••••
And we were.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count: 420