~12 Roman~

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a minute but there will only be like ten more chapters in this book :( I will miss it. That is all also it's like two in the morning so excuse any spelling mistakes
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Romans p.o.v.
When Logan got back from his date with Patton he was ecstatic, which is abnormal for him as he is usually as some would say 'emotionless' he isn't actually he just has trouble expressing emotions in a healthy way. He continues to describe the date- from how good patton looked in his outfit to the small kiss they shared at the end of the day. I look at the time and it is almost nine. "We should probably head to bed soon, it's Sunday so we have school tomorrow." I say with a small groan. "Very well I will see you tomorrow at the usual time that you run out the door." He says with a chuckle as I gasp feigning offense. I dramatically exit towards my room. Before I flop down on my bed I take my phone from my pocket and saw that I had a notification. I clicked on it.

Virgil : was Logan as fan-girly after the date as Patton was?
Roman 👑: he showed more excitement then I have ever seen from him!
Virgil : we should all go to the mall or something, like with all of us, including remy  and emile because remy just started feeling better
Roman 👑: THAT SOUNDS SO FUN!!!!!! I will tell logan in the morning. Goodnight V!
Virgil : night princey :)

I quickly slip into my pajamas and head towards my bed. I grab my phone and go onto Pinterest to look at memes until I fall asleep. I eventually do and dream pleasant dreams.

I woke up the next morning surprisingly early for me and chandler into a leather jacket and jeans then go out to have some coffee with Logan. "Good morning Logan!" I wave at him as I walk out into the kitchen. "Good morning Roman, you are up early what's the occasion?" he says quizzically. "Well Patton wanted to know if we want to go to the mall with the whole gang tomorrow?" I asked. "Well I guess that would be fine what time are we to attend this gathering?" "I don't know, I will ask Virgil when I get to the coffee shop and text you then." He raises his eyebrow and smirks "but you already have had coffee why are you going to get coffee again?" "I-i" I blushed as my eyes went wide and I couldn't think of the right answer. He chuckled and went back to his room. "Just make sure to text me what time" he yelled from his room. I snapped out of my trance and put on my brown boots and started out the door.
Time skip to the coffee shop~
"Sup princey?" I have gotten better at not becoming as flustered. "Not much, but what time are we going to the mall tomorrow?" I said my cheeks only turning light pink. He checks his phone and says "5:45, that's when we all are off." "That sounds great V, I'll tell logan" I get on my phone and text Logan the details. "Now what can I get you to drink princey?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys, sorry it's been so long butttt to make up for it the next chapter will have VERY heavy shipping and it will be really long and my first chapter with multiple p.o.v.s! It will either come out today or tomorrow! Byee
Word count: 600