~10 Patton(finally)~

Hi guys this will be a logicality chapter so buckle up and get ready to enjoy guess what... MORE FLUFF
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Patton p.o.v.
When I woke up the next morning I was reminiscing on the dream I had. I told Logan that I liked him and he kissed me, what a silly dream.I looked over at my phone and I saw that I had a text. IT WAS FROM LOGAN!

Logan: Hey Patton, now that I know you like me from last night since we touched lips in the park, would you maybe like to go on a date with me?

Wait, THAT WASN'T A DREAM?

Patton: OK!
Logan: Okay, I will pick you up at 5
Patton: Ok see you then Logie!

I screamed. I. Am. Going. On. A. Date. With. Logan. Berry. I quickly went through my contacts and found "Dark Strange Son" I clicked on it and when he picked up I immediately screamed "I'M GOING ON A DATE, COME OVER AND HELP ME PLEASE." "Ok-ok calm down I'll be right over."

Time skip to when virgil gets to Pattons apartment 30 minutes later

"I'm here Dad!" Virge calls out to me "Kiddo, I'm actually freaking out." "Well lets see the outfits you have planned" "Ok follow me kiddo." I show him the shirts from the outfits I had planned, one of which has a light blue t-shirt and the other had a grey shirt with light blue paw prints. He takes the blue shirt and lays it out on my bed Then I show him the pant options it was between a dark blue skirt and a white overall and skirt combo. He takes the skirt-overall and puts it with the shirt on my bed. Next he went into my closet and found my knee high grey cat socks and high-top white converse. Then we started my makeup.

Looks like the photo below

"Hmmm... It needs one more thing" he snaps and reaches for my pearl hair clips and puts them carefully on the left side of my hair. "Now it's perfect, look into the mirror padre." "Kiddo it looks amazing, I can't wait for this date tonight." "It'll be a great Pat but for now we should eat lunch before you go with Logan to do, whatever you are gonna do." "Let's go chimies, I have a coupon." I said. "You really are a dad, Patton" "whatever kiddo, lets go!"

Time skip to after they eat

We get back into my car and drive to virgil's house. "Thanks for your help kiddo!" "no problem, pops" he walks into his apartment. I drive back to my house and wait for five'o'clock to come.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! I will be starting a new book as well as this one but I will still be updating both just not as frequent as I was before: I still won't have a schedule. I hope you have a good day and maybe check it out.
Word count: 500