~1 Roman~

Hello readers! I am mycatagreeswithme and this is my first story on Wattpad do this is exiting for me! So without further ado the story
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Roman p.o.v
Logan🧠: Are you going to be home soon Roman?
Roman👑: Yes Logan I am heading home
Logan🧠: Are you able to stop at the corner store and get milk we are out of it in the dorm.
Roman👑: Sure
And now I have an extra stop after going to the coffee shop to get a drink. So I make my way to the coffee shop and I see a slight shadowy figure behind me.
"WHATS UP BROTHER" I turn around and it is my idiotic brother Remus."What do you want Remus?" "I just had two extra concert tickets to the band Emotaholics because remy got sick and emiles taking care of him, do you and Logan want to go with me??" "Sure, I have to ask Logan though, see you possibly later"
And I left not letting my brother respond, I doubt Logan is gonna wanna go.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Time skip brought to you by my cat waking me up at 3am every morning
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"I'm home Logan" I yelled "I am aware of your arrival Roman." He said sarcastically taking a break from putting crofters on his toast.
"Why are you eating toast at 9 pm on a Wednesday ?"I said raising an eyebrow "That's not important to you" "Ok never mind but my brother has two extra tickets to this concert and he invited us, do you wanna go?" I asked
"It's want to and who is the band?" He replied
"It's something like Emotaholics and I think two of them go to our school." "That would be an adequate use of my time so sure I will go."
"Ok I will text Remus and say that we will take the tickets."

Roman👑: Logan and me will go to the concert with you but when is it?
Remus 🐀: it's on Friday at 8
Roman👑: ok see you then brother
"Hey Logan the concert is on Friday at the Milo theater" "Ok and goodnight Roman" "Goodnight"
I get up the next morning and did my usual morning routine and put on a gold crown covered red cropped hoodie and light blue ripped mom jeans and black sneakers. I grabbed my backpack, some pop tarts, and my theater history book. I only had two classes that day: theater history and English. After the short two hours of class time I went to go hang out at the park and practice reading the script for my theater history class. After three hours of practicing I started walking to the dorm. Not surprising me one bit Logan was on the couch reading some book about space food. I went to make myself some lunch because it was to early for dinner. After I ate I went to my room and did my English homework while listening to my music. I eventually fell asleep on my homework listening the the Hamilton cast recording.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Hey guys if it wasn't already clear when its underlined that means their texting!
534 words
I will update every possible chance I get but at least once a week
Bye~