~16 virgil~

HEY EVERYONE FINALLY BACK TO THE STORY also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 700! This is kind of a 'bonus chapter' but it still happened in the story!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Vigils p.o.v.
(During their last show at Milo's theater)
"Thank you everyone for coming to see our last show!" Dee yelled as planned. "We have two treats for you tonight!" Patton yelled next which means it's my turn "The first one is one lucky member of the audience and whoever they came with will have dinner with us tonight after the show!" Everyone cheers. "All you have to do is come up here and say the first ever song that we created!" Patton says. Multiple people come up on stage and after a few minutes a man wearing a red shirt with a star on it correctly says "Out of time, out of mind?" "That's the one" he smiles gratefully "come backstage with the rest of your party after this next announcement." I finish saying "and also guys there are some people we want you to meet." I wink at Roman and he, Logan, and Remus come up on stage. Patton went first "this is my boyfriend Logan." Logan waved at the crowd. Dee was next "and this is my boyfriend Remus." Remus flipped off the crowd. "And finally this is my boyfriend Roman." Roman bowed. We waited a few seconds before the crowd erupted into cheers. I saw a person with orange hair give a person with heart glasses on their head a ten dollar bill. I laugh to myself as Roman kisses me on the forehead. "Well I guess it's time to see that guy." I say as Roman shrugs and we all head backstage to wait for him. In a few minutes he arrived with two people one had an orange beanie and the other had very brightly colored hair. "Hi I'm Thomas, he/him and these are talyn and Joan they/them." We introduced ourselves and went to have dinner.
~time skip~
After dinner because it was a Friday Roman, Logan and Remus came over to the house. We had fun until Patton's phone rang.

Patton's p.o.v
I saw that it was an unrecognized number and went to answer it. I did not expect to hear what I did. "H-hello?" It was a small feminine voice that sounded afraid. "Hello, this is Patton" I replied calmly to try and get her to calm down. "I-it's Emmy, f-from the park." I almost dropped my phone. "What happened Emmy?" "Mom k-kicked me out of the h-house until I am not g-gay anymore" I could hear her crying. "Ok Emmy please listen to me, where are you?"  She paused for a while. "T-the p-park." "Ok I will come get you, can one of my other friends come?" "Y-yeah" I pull Virgil into the room. "I need you to come with me, ok?" "Why?" "To save a little girl."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! Happy pride month! Also the next chapter won't be prinxiety but the one after that will be
Word count: 518