~13 VaRiOuS~

Hey guys! This chapter will have multiple p.o.v.'s and that is sort of new to me so most will happen in the same time period unless I say so! Enjoy!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Patton's p.o.v.

Me, Virgil, and Dee got into my car to go get Remus from his house to go meet Roman, Logan, Remy, and Emile at the mall. After we got Remus who sat in the back of the car with Dee I think they were kissing but I couldn't see because I was driving. "Are you exited to see Logan again pat?" Virge breaks the silence in the front with a smirk directed towards me. I blushed "y-yes o-of course." I take a second to compose myself "well are you exited to see roman?" I say dragging out the n. Now it was his turn to be embarrassed. "y-you can tell that I have crush on him!?" he looked surprised "well I have known you for a very long time Virge, I can pick up on a few things that most people cant!" I laughed and he just smiled my way after a minute of sulking and looking out the window. "WE ARE HERE!" I yell as I park in the parking lot both Remus and Dee look messy when I turn around. I jump out of the car and run into the mall leaving Virgil to scream after me and eventually give up and start chasing me. We run all the way to the food court which is where we agreed to meet the rest of the gang. Remus and Dee came into the mall shortly after us. Next were Roman and Logan, I ran up to them and yelled "logieeee" I engulfed him into a huge bear hug. About ten minutes after Logan and Roman got here Remy and Emile arrived. "Hey guys, we are sorry that we were late but Remy wanted to stop and get Starbucks." He said narrowing his eyes at his boyfriend. "Its fine we were not waiting extraordinarily long." Logan says. "Before we go I have to go to the bathroom." Virgil states "I need to go too." Roman agrees as the head off. "We totally need to get those two together, they are so obvious." Remy says sipping on his Starbucks. "Yeah they are the only two who haven't got together out of our little group." Dee says realizing it.

(look its a bird, its a plane, no its a p.o.v. switch! :O)

Remy's p.o.v.

"hey guys, I have a plan!" Patton says. Patton goes over the plan and each of our parts in said plan. We create a group chat so we can communicate. I see them coming back over towards us "everyone act natural! they are coming back" I whisper shouted at the rest of the group. We all assumed weird poses and they walked over looking very confused. Patton gave the signal to do the first phase of the plan. I hopped up "Hey Virgil, do you wanna go to hot topic with me and Dee?" I see Remus and Emile doing their part of the plan. He shrugs "Sure" We start head towards that part of he mall where I send a text o the group chat saying that I completed phase one of the emo division. We head inside and he looks like me in a Starbucks. He starts running around and me and Dee follow behind him. We find the Disney section of the store and I nudge Dee mouthing the words 'phase two'. "Kinda reminds you of someone doesn't it Virgil?" I say pointing at a backpack with all of the Disney princes on it. He blushes and slowly nods looking at it then taking a picture of the same backpack. Dee grabs my arm and pulls me towards the best friend necklaces. I smile and grab ones that are magnetic different colored hearts we grabbed ones that were green and yellow, pink and sliver, dark and light blue, and finally a pair with both dark purple and red. We go to the counter and pay for them leaving Virgil to look for a few more minutes we pay and put them into my silver backpack discretely. We go back to Virgil and see that he has a few things in his hands. We get him to pay and text the group chat about what we found as well as that we are heading back to the food court. We get some food from the stands and sit down.

(its you again, p.o.v. switch!)

Remus's p.o.v.

Me and Emile were taking roman to the Disney store for phase one of the plan. We enter and Roman starts looking around and his eyes land on the nightmare before Christmas section of the store. Me and Emile head over to him with knowing grins on our faces "why are you looking at this section of the store and not the beauty and the beast merch that is over there brother?" I ask while smirking at him. "I want to get something for Virgil, what do you think I should get?" "How would I know what he likes?" I ask raising one eyebrow and crossing my arms in front of me. "your dating an emo so you should know what they like." he says now turning to look at me and Emile. "You would be dating one too if you were not such a chicken." I say to my brother. He blushes and drops the stuffed zero he was holding to put his head into his hands. "maybe... but he could never like me the way I like him." he says and looks over the section of the store once more. His eyes lock on something and smiles, he walks over to a single purple hoodie with black stripes and a print of Jack Skellington on the back. "Its perfect!" he grabs it and goes over to the other display with the beauty and the beast items and picks a similar item but it has red and white stripes with a black ros on the back and races over to the cash register when I feel my phone Ding. It was remy and Dee saying that they got heart necklaces for everyone. I responded explaining what Roman did and that was met with a few awwes. "ROMAN ARE YOU ALMOST DONE?" Emile yelled to my brother. He nodded and we started walking to the food court.
(Last p.o.v. for this chapter!)
Logan's p.o.v.
Patton and I were waiting at the food court eating some ramen and discussing our part of the plan. We were going to propose that we all spend the night together and play truth or dare. We had gone to a store previous and bought onesies for everyone. We got the texts saying that they were heading back to our location. After about fifteen minutes they both got to were we were. We started talking as we were heading out. I looked at Patton and he nodded. "Hey guys! I just had a great idea!" He winked at me. "And what might that be patton?" I ask. "WE SHOULD HAVE A SLEEPOVER!" We all nod and agree. "Who's house should we have it at?" Emile asks. "We could have it at our house?" Dee says. "GREAT IDEA!" Patton responds. "I'll text the rest of you guys the address." Virgil says. We get into our cars and start to drive off.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! This is easily the longest chapter I have wrote! Also the next chapter may or may not be my favorite so far! "See" you guys later!
Word count: 1281