~7 Roman~

Hey guys! This is a back to back update! There might even be one more today but that's it to make up for the fact that I have been missing for like nine days! Sorry again!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Romans p.o.v.
I woke up the next day from dreams of virgil from last night especially after that weird group chat with my brother and everyone teasing me. He was incredibly beautiful and mysterious at the same time. I slipped into something a little different from yesterday but still my style. High waisted jean shorts with fake pockets and a gold crop top shirt. I also had a red backpack and red high-top vans. I reached for my phone and saw that I had a text from remy.
Remy: How was the show babes?
Roman: It was great! I especially liked the singer
Remy: oh why's that, girl? ;)
Roman: REMY YOU SOUND LIKE MY BROTHER
Remy:whatever bye babes ttyl
I said goodbye to Logan and he seemed happier than usual and started to head to the coffee shop that I usually go to before school with the cute barista. When I get inside and I see him, yay! I go up to the counter more confident than yesterday and wink at him when he's on the phone taking in a mobile order. After that he comes up to me and says with a very flirty tone while smirking "what would you like today princey?"  That's all it took for me to lose it. "Wait... VIRGIL?" he leaned forward like he was going to kiss me but then pulled away "Who else princey~" I almost fell down in embarrassment as my eyes went wide. "Does that mean you want your usual?" he asked his smirk still plastered on his face. I could only nod as he turned around to get my drink prepared. When he got my drink his phone rang he looked at the message and came back he asked "what time are you and Logan's classes over? Patton wants to hang out with you guys more." "M-My classes are over at three and Logan's classes are over at three thirty." "Cool" he typed into his phone then it rang again "he said to ask if you guys wanted to meet in the park for a picnic at 4:30?" "I'll ask Logan and tell you what he says later." "Ok, bye princey" "bye virgil, I will hopefully see you later." He smiled and nodded as I walked out the door and started towards the school. I ran up to the library where I knew Logan was gonna be. I was right. He was sitting at a table in the corner with the fantasy novels. "Hey Logan!" "What is making you so excited Roman?" "Patton and Virgil invited us on a picnic with them at 4:30!" I swear I saw him blush at the mention of Patton but I know he would just deny it so I didn't bring it up."Yes I would love to." "Ok, I will text them to tell them you said yes!"
Roman: He said yes!
Virgil: cool see you later
Roman: Okay :)
I can't wait for this picnic at 4:30!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys I just want to say thank you for reading my story and for 100 reads! Also I have a question: What's your favorite musical song? Recommend me some please!
Word count:569
(Again for Remus)