~15 roman~

GUYS TODAYS THE DAY!!!!! I bet you can't wait (to be honest I couldn't wait) soooooo here it is!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Romans p.o.v.
"C-Can I kiss you?" I stuttered out just loudly enough so that Virgil could hear. He didn't even respond he just lean forward and jumped onto me. Before I knew what hit me we were kissing. WE. WERE. KISSING. His lips tasted like coffee and chocolate. We broke the kiss both of us were out of breath. I looked around and Patton looked like he was about to combust from happiness, Logan had a small smile, Remy and Emile both gave us a thumbs up, Dee looked proud, and my brother looked at us with the Lenny face. "Well by that reaction I would guess that you liked me back?" I looked at Virgil. He blushed and nodded. "What was that I can't hear you?" I smirked. He mumbled something. "Hmmmm" "JESUS CRIST I LOVE YOU, YOU PAIN IN THE ASS!" Before I could say anything my brother said "I really though Virgil would top but whatever" I scowled at him then turned back to Virgil who was so red I thought he had paint dumped in him. "Well I'm that case will you go out with me Virgil?" "Just shut up and kiss me you stupid prince." As our lips connected for the second time that evening I could hear everyone cheer in the background. "Well then I guess that's a yes." He smiled and nodded and hugged me tightly. All of a sudden I could feel more then two arms around me. I looked up and saw it was a close to tears Patton "IM SO PROUD OF YOU KIDDOS! IM SO GLAD THAT MY PLAN WORKED!" Me and vigil thought for a moment the screamed in unison "WHAT!"
~the end~

Seriously guys why are still scrolling

Jk
Word count:315