Chapter 1

It was coming up to the 1 year anniversary of the dream she had.

It was also Casey and her 1 year anniversary.

And Charlie and Millie's 1 year anniversary.

Bella and Millie were turning 16 in a few months so they had been looking at apartments to share with each other so they could move out.

I mean hell their parents were fine with it so why not.

Bella was cycling down a small backstreet in London, on her way to the boys recording studio.

The girls only figured out they were in a band that was huge in the whole country about 8 months ago.

They weren't the smartest.

Millie was already at the studio and the boys were supposed to be finishing soon, and since Bella had been at school all week she hadn't seen Casey for 5 days and holy hell did she miss him.

Technically she wasn't supposed to be seeing Casey till tomorrow but she was starting to freak out from small coincidences that happened a year ago.

She kept having this reoccurring dream of a little girl in a white dress standing before the house the boys lived in a year ago. In the dream it was always night and the sky was always filled with lightning, and the girl always had blood red painted lips and her skin was ghostly pale.

The girl would smile and walk forward. Suddenly she would see Millie, and the 8 boys lying in a pile on top of each other dead.

Every time she would wake up in the middle of the night screaming from that dream. The only times the dream ever went away was when she was sleeping with Casey.

No not in that way you sick minded fucker.

Whenever he would sleep over or when she went over to his the dream disappeared entirely.

Other than that, she suffered with the dream every night.

She stopped thinking about the dream as she parked her bike in the bike rack outside the studio.

She walked in, smiling at the receptionist and showing her pass to get in and followed the corridor to the end, where the boys own recording studio was.

Yeah, they had their own recording studio. Neat huh?

Quietly she opened the door. The boys were all in the studio singing some song that was on their new album and Millie was sitting on the outside of the studio dancing along to it.

She waved to Bella when she saw her and the boys all waved once they figured out she was here.

Bella went and sat next to Millie on the small red sofa that had a great view of the boys singing.

Millie looked at Bella's bloodshot eyes before whispering "you had the dream again didn't you."
Bella nodded while rolling her neck to get the kinks out.

"Bella you have to tell someone, Casey is starting to get really worried about you." She nodded over at Casey who was looking at her while the boys were having a minute break.

"It's not that big a deal, calm down will you?" Bella shushed Millie as they started singing again.

After about half an hour the boys rushed out, with Casey scooping Bella up in his arms, lifting her up in the air and spinning her round, laughing kissing her.

The few weeks after the dream were hard for Bella, but somehow their relationship ended up being okay.

Miracle if you asked anyone.

Casey set her down and grabbed her hand, while walking to the break room with the boys and Millie.

They all sat down and turned on Catfish- a show they'd all become very accustomed to since last year.

All of them were laughing and enjoying themselves.

What made it even better was that it was Christmas break and Millie and Bella were spending their holidays at the boys house.

It seemed perfect.

And Man, Bella had missed this.