assassin

"I can't tell weather I want to make you bleed or moan.

gonna try to write a smut, i have no idea how to do that.

Chuuya sat above the boss. A infamous man with a cold glare and ruthless manner. He was the boss of an impressive organization known as the Port Mafia. But that didn't matter, not to Chuuya. Because right now, this cold-blooded man was under his knife. 

Chuuya had pinned down the notorious leader, Dazai Osamu, and pressed his knife to his throat and his wrists bound. "Anything you want to say before your execution?" The ginger asked. Dazai said nothing as the smaller male glared down at him. "You sure aren't that strong to be the ruler of Yokohama's night world. Such a disgrace. Such a bore." He sighed. And A idea came into his mind.

"You know, this is a really interesting situation, I mean I've got you all pinned down and  restricted." Chuuya looked down and studied his features. "And...I can't tell weather I want to make you bleed or moan." 

The smaller male moved his hips down and lightly grinded on the mafia boss. "How's that feel?" He asked then grinded rougher, earning a low moan from the man still under the knife. Soon he stated roughly grinding into him, felling a bulge in both pants. He reached his hand down and squeezed the others bulge tightly. "Aroused are we? Huh, Mr. Mafia Boss" He saw the glare that the brunette sent. 

Chuuya laughed at the glare. "What?" He put his knife against the bosses throat, closer this time. "Have anything to say?" Chuuya said, making the taller man look away, in what seemed like defeat. The gingers hand snaked down and unzipped the mans pants and pressed his thumb to the head of the member. He began pumping, slowly, driving the taller man crazy. 

" Damn, Slug." The man said, the first words to leave his mouth. Chuuya looked up a bit surprise, and let his guard down for a split second. The worst decision in his life.

Dazai broke the restraints, that was just his own fabric tie,and shoved off the small assassin. "Who's the bore now?" The Mafia boss said looking at at wide-eyed ginger. "Oh don't quiet down now."

Chuuya's knife was slide across the room in the spur of the moment. He tried to shove off the much taller male, but to no avail. The larger man had him trapped, his hands pinned above him with the much larger one. "So, who's the little assassin that tried to kill me unsuccessfully?" Chuuya looked away at the question."Come one Chibi, tell me your name." The dark male taunted.

"C-Chuuya Nakahara." He said quietly. 

"Hmm~ Chuuya, what a cute name." The brunette said as he got closer to the smaller man.  Chuuya blushed at the comment and lack of distance. Dazai brought his hand up to cup Chuuya's Cheek and closed the space. He kissed the ginger softly, it seemed warm. He licked the older males bottom lip and after the allowed entrance, slipped his tough in. He roamed the wet cavern and the kiss became hungry. Chuuya realized the situation but didn't back away, he instead kissed the brunette back. They pulled away for air before Dazai latched back on to Chuuya, kissing down his neck. He found the sweet spot,just below his ear and sucked on the spot, he bit the gingers earlobe and licked at the spot, doing so a few times as he traveled down his neck. Chuuya, however, began to pant and moan at the brunette's advances.

Dazai lowered himself as he unbuttoned the gingers shirt and vest, removing all clothing from his chest."Stunning" He worked on the gingers pink buds. He began biting at one, teasing it with his tongue, and twisting the other with his fingers 

The taller man raked his fingers over Chuuya, his warm hands sent shivers down the ginger's spine. "F-Fuck." The smaller male said turning his face to try and cover the unwanted sounds.