royal pt.2

Prince AU!

Requested by LaumaVanka

He looked around the room, no sight of the pretty ginger. He glances down the halls, hoping to see her again. Soon, he found the right one. He got a chance to speak with her yet again.

"Of course not. I'm sure you could never disappoint me." He said watching the strides of the woman. "Your quite lovely."

"I think you may be wrong." She yet again walked away, ignoring the Prince. He chased after her, grabbing her arm , forcing her to turn to him.

"Um...could we talk some more?" He said releasing her arm.

Her eyes seemed wide as she looked at him, worried and fearful. He apologized. "...fine." She spoke up to answer the question.

"Ok, follow me." He said, holding her wrist lightly as he lead her through the crowd. He opened up a door, taking her with him, and carefully shutting it behind him. "We should be fine here." He said pressing his back to the door.

"What...what do you mean?" The ginger asked with concern.

He looked a her puzzled, confused at the appearance of fear yet again.  "Relax, I'm not going to do anything to you." As he said that, she let out a breath, and loosened her shoulders.

She walked around, deciding to sit on a small couch-like seat. He walked over to her, "mind if I sit with you?" He asked pointing at the open space beside her. She nodded and he sat.

"What did you want to speak about?" She asked with a soft voice.

---

Chuuya walked away, ignoring the Prince. As he quickly walked, he felt a hand wrap around his arm. He almost trembled at the touch, whipping his head around to see the one person he was ignoring. His majesty, the ever bugging Prince. And despite the annoyance, he was fearful, scared that he may call him out on his little performance.

The Prince quickly let go, apologizing. "Could we talk some more?" He asked carefully.

He threw the thought around in his head, worried about the outcome of each. "...fine"

Chuuya followed as the brunette dragged him through the crowd, his hand a guide. Soon they went into a side room. Chuuya walked in before the Prince. He closed the door behind them, " We should be fine here."

Immediately, Chuuya's mind thought the worse. He tenses up, his fight or flight soon appearing. "What...what do you mean." His voice was horse as he looked at the Prince, fear circulating his body.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you." The Prince said, his voice something Chuuya's worry.  He exhaled and looked around the candle-lite room. He walked over to a bench seat. He carefully sat down, his shoes were killing him at this point, considering they were the wrong size and they weren't  his shoes.

He turned to the padding of shoes as the Prince walked over. "Mind if I sit with you?"

Chuuya nodded, and the Prince plopped on the cushioned seat. "What did you want to speak about?" The ginger asked.

"You." A single word from the prince's lips. Chuuya was stunned, froze. For a minute. He processed the answer and felt warm scorch his face.

"Excuse me?" He asked, sure that he misheard.

The Prince looked away, a light pink dancing on his cheeks. Chuuya took a moment, just looking at the taller male. He noticed the way the candle lights seemed to face in his chocolate eyes. The prince semed quite attractive, Chuuya was sure he would have no trouble finding a beautiful, loving bride.  He saw how his hair would move a little with every movement, and how his body seemed to be covered with bandages, maybe from battle scars, or were they self inflicted? Chuuya found himself wondering about whatever mysterys surrounded the heir to the throne.

"Sorry, that may have seemed to forward." He looked back at Chuuya. He giggled, dropping the subject all together. "You have a really nice laugh." Chuuya paused at the statement.

"Thank you, but I'm sure it's not that great." He said, retreating back to formal speaking.

Dazai leaned in closer. "I can assure you, it's one of the best things I've ever heard." He put a hand up to cup the ginger's cheek.

Chuuya's eye widened in realization. He pushed the royal away. " I'm sorry." He scooted a little away, putting some distance between them.

"No I'm sorry, I just-" he apologized to the ginger, reaching for his shoulder in reassurance. The smaller flinched harshly at the touch. The Prince quickly pulled back. "Are...are you ok? You seem scared. I'm sorry that I touched you, but are you hurt or something?" There was a level of concern on the brunette's words.

"No, no I'm fine. Just a bit tired. I should be getting home soon." Chuuya said, carefully standing up. The Prince shot up beside him. "Thank you for tonight, it was nice."

He tried to take a step, and lost his balance. He fell back, right into the prince's arms. He looked up to see a worried face. He gave him an awkward smile as he balanced himself out again. "I can take you home if you want, or at the very least, see you off. It's getting late, and it's quite dangerous out."

"Don't worry about me. I can handle ,myself.  I'm sure you have duties to attend to as the Prince after all, like finding a bride, instead of speaking to me." he said, swiping the Prince away.

---

"Don't worry about me. I can handle ,myself.  I'm sure you have duties to attend to as the Prince after all, like finding a bride, instead of speaking to me." The ginger lady said.

Something clicked in his brain as he heard the words. "No, I may have already found someone." He said holding her hands.

"What..." She said in confusion from the action

He let go of one hand and bringing it up to her cheek, he closed any space between them and found his lips and the woman's. She unsurprisingly froze up. Soon she gave in, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down, depending the kiss. He licked over her bottom lip, and she let him in, he explored the new space and danced with her. Soon he pulled away, letting them both breath.

---

Word Count: 1069-ish

Again, thank you for the prompt, there will end up being 3 chapters.

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. Please let me know your thoughts and opinions.