nuisance

At first the music was faint. A small tune that hummed past the walls of his roommate. He continued his studying in the next room, in the apartment they shared. His roommate had just moved in last week, they weren't exactly comfortable with each other, but living together had seeped into them.  

He read the highlighted section of his history notes and scrunched his face in confusion. In a moment the music was turned up a notch, it still didn't bother him. He could slightly understand some lyrics now. The song was calm yet sad, something about the strums of guitar felt depressing. It was like the boy in the next room was downing in sorrow. 

He shook off the thought,maybe he was just in a depressed mood. He continued to look at the open book and go though flash cards of events. Soon the music was turned up yet again, the words were clear now and he could here the nuisances. The song was incredibly mournful. He turned to face the wall question the small boys mental state currently. He knew that is was none of his business, but we began to worry. It was hard to study the words on the paper as scenarios ran through his head at the thought of the smaller boy on the other side of the wall. 

And it was turned up again as he thought. It was beginning to become loud to even him. He stood up, and organized his desk before heading over. He walked out of his room, music drowning the sound of his steps and door. He contemplated knocking on the door. Logically, he knew that the music was much too loud for anyone to hear them. He knocked, with no response. Then opened the door and stepped in. He saw the shaking boy covered in pillows and blankets. He blinked and stepped forward. 

"Chuuya?" The brunette asked as he took a step forward. He couldn't even here his own voice. He went up the the shaking boy, barely grazing a blanket. There was a jolt and the music stopped. 

"S-Sorry." A broken voice let out. His eyes widened a moment before resume to the same unamused expression. He plopped on the mattress beside the weeping boy. 

"So how's your day goin'" He asked playfully.

Chuuya turned around to face him. His face wore an expression asking'What the hell did you just say?!' with disgust and annoyance.

"Come on. Seems like your in a good mood.I mean you were really jamming out there a minute ago." He stated, watching the ceiling fan spin.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" He asked more to just bicker at the taller male, much to close to his comfort. 

Dazai laughed as Chuuya was angered.  Good, his mind was off the sadness. "I'm hungry,do you know how to cook? I'm tired of eating store bought crab cakes." He said yawning. 

"Your a grown ass man, make something yourself." he remarked.

"But Chuuuyaaa~"  He whined out, pouting at the smaller man. He sighed as he stood up. He walked out of the room, Dazai in toe. He open up the fridge paused for a moment,and began pulling out various things. "Whatcha making?" He questioned with a sparkle in his eye as he watched the ginger combine various things. "Shio Koji." He answered simply as he added in spinach. 

"Sounds good to me." Dazai responded,wrapping arms around Chuuya from behind.

"...Thank you."

---

Word Count : 573-ish.

Thank you guys so much for the recent comments. They really mean a lot to me. I know this isn't a really good chapter, but I'm having a bit of a block. Sorry, I will try to keep up the standards I've set for myself.

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. Please let me know your thoughts and opinions.