royal pt. 3

Prince AU!

Requested by LaumaVanka

The Prince pulled away, they both had heavy breaths as they looked at one another.

"...no...no" he tried streadying his heart and mind, looking away at anything but the man in front of him. He felt a finger under his chin, lifting his face to meet the others gaze.

For a moment, their eyes met, but Chuuya turned away quickly, a flushed red involped his already warm cheeks. He shut his eyes, closing them tightly, seeing white. "Please...look at me." He could feel the prince's eyes on him, he fought the urge to look into his amber eyes. He soon felt the warmth of the latter's hands on his arm as he ignored him. He jolted at the touch before settling back down to his current state.

Due to his stubbornness, Chuuya stood for ten minutes under the prince's gaze, all while he said soft words and pleads to the smaller. Soon he opened up, having his body under control. He met with his eyes, and a heavy breath left the other's lips.

Chuuya saw his gaze, a warm happiness, mixed with satisfaction dawned on him. It was a nice thing to see. Chuuya looked away before looking back, searching his eyes for a lie. "You have to find someone else.".He could no longer hold the intent stare of the taller, wrapping his arms around his own body and tensing his shoulders.

Hands left his arms, he shivered at the loss of warmth, and looked at the others questioning eyes. The brunette looked away. "I understand. I...I am truly sorry for my actions tonight. I will refrain from courting you." He paused, settling with a fake smile. "I wish to you the best" Chuuya stared at the prince as he bowed. Something about the display didn't sit right with the ginger.  The Prince stood strait again, raising a hand behind his head. "I wouldn't be surprised if you hated me now." He said with a straining fake smile and laugh.

"No!" Chuuya blurted out at the taller, reaching out with shaking hands. "No, I don't hate you. Besides I' m saying no to you because of me, trust me it's not you."

Dazai eye seemed shocked, a small, smile rose to his lips, a genuine one. "Ah, the old 'it's not you, it's me' rejections, isn't that usually a lie though?" Dazai asked playfully, eyes wandering back to the ginger.

"No, it's true, it really is me." The brunette's eyes asked a silent 'how'as he peered at the shorter, cocking his head to the side. He scoffed and took the taller's hand.

He placed his hand over his chest. "Wow you're real flat, but I don't see what this has to do with anything?" He questioned looking from the males chest to his eyes.

A tch was heard in the room. "No...that's not it." Dazai paused looking puzzled.

Chuuya took off a shoulder strap, exposing more of his collarbone, and sliding it down his arm partly, he did the same with the other side, still partially cover his chest. He took out a handkerchief, and wiped off the light makeup, he peered back up at the wide-eyed Prince. He sighed lowering the dress, revealing his chest, and partial abs.

"Don't you understand, I'm a man." He looked up, ready for the look of disgust, for the curses and slurs, and even the beating that may go with this. He wasn't ready for the reaction he got though.

The Prince was looking away, blushing madly at the sight. His hand covered his mouth and nose. His eyes were wide, and his hand trembled. "Even...even as a guy, you're so...so incredibly b-beautiful." His voice was shaky as he spoke.

"Eh" he said, mainly in surprise. "Wait...wait so your not angry that you've been trying to court a guy for the last fourth minutes?!" He almost yelled "Or..Or, that I've been lying to you this entire time!" His hands danced in the air with his words, trying to express the disbelief in his voice.

"Well...I do find it odd that you're dressed as a girl, but I really can't think correctly right now, so please give me a moment."

---

They stood in the silence, both pondering their own thoughts and actions of the night. Chuuya glanced at th taller, seeing as he refused to look back. He sighed, and lifted the dress back over his shoulders.  "I'm sorry...for, ya know, lying to you about this?" He gestured towards his body. "But I hope you understand that I had no other option really." He fumbled with his fingers, looking at the brunette.

"Can...can I still court you?" the taller asked, too scared to turn to the smaller.

Chuuya was a bit taken aback. A warm feeling found its way into his chest. He silently dismissed it, bringing his thoughts back to reality. "...no."

"Why chuuya~?" He whined out, slumping on the re-read.

Chuuya jolted, before relaxing and bring his hand up to brush though the other's wavy hair. "Think realistically here. I'm a man, your a man, and you the heir to the throne. There is no way that something like...this, could work out." His hands stopped for a moment,  before resuming the action. "Life isn't some fairy tale." He looked to the side.

"Ah, God why does this have to be so hard." He asked, not to anyone in particular. He wrapped his arms around the smaller's waist. "What if you just continued pretend, or maybe we could just be open and deal with the consequences."

He though it over for a moment. They stood in the silence, wavering candlelight as the looked away from each other.

"Lets run away together." It was a calm suggestion, like it was such an easy task.

"What, no! You can't run away your the Prince!" Chuuya moved his hands around, practically yelling at the thought.

"I can. I don't want this kingdom, I don't...I can't rule these people." He said , pleaded, to the shorter man. "I want to be with you." He looked away grasping the smaller hands.

"Who will rule this place when your gone?" He asked, concern growing as he mulled over the suggetion.

"Elise, my sister, she is already so much better suited for something like this. She can make this place great again." He said, staring into blue orbs.

Chuuya thought for a moment, looking back and forth between the Prince, wiping to though his life away for a red head runaway. It seemed like some stupid love story that would get them both killed.

And despite that his still said "yes".

---

Word Count: 1126-ish

This is the last part for this prompt, I'm sorry for the length, there was so much to work with, I'm not sure if I liked the last part of this but, hope you guys do. Also that you for the comments and suggestions.

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. Please let me know your thoughts and opinions.

Also holy cow we are almost at 7k views, thank you guys some much !❤