it's a bit tight here pt.2

He walked back to the costume area. Nervous and embarrassed, walking around drenched in coffee at such a crucial time. The design department was much calmer now,with many actors on set and ready to record, and many recording different parts. But he was still holding back production as one of the main cast.

 He sighed and walked in the room. Dazai was talking to Atsushi at the time and lining up costumes for the following scenes. They organized had reorganized the area and were preparing for the next wave. 

"Oh- Uh...Dazai-san?" His voice came out more high pitched than usual. Thinking of how to explain the problem. 

"Oh- Chuuya-san. Shouldn't you be on set?" He asked, excusing himself from Atsushi as he walked over to the short ginger. 

"Oh W-Well you see, I kinda tripped a little and I was helping an assistant with the coffee and- " 

"Say no more. Man, you just keep bringing trouble huh?" He said walking away from the ginger and down an isle.

"I-I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I'm sorry I ruined you clothes!" Chuuya yelled out to Dazai. He stood awkwardly fidgeting with his fingers.

"Just joking. This is a common thing. Don't sweat it. Here, it's the backup. Please try to be careful this time. We aren't far from this being done." Dazai said , walking Chuuya to the changing room. 

Once we redressed himself, he walked back out, and greeted Dazai."Thank you." He sighed.

"No problem. Now, our  protagonist must defeat the enemy!" Dazai said smiling. "Go do your thing."  He stood at the doorway, waving Chuuya off.

Chuuya got back on set and filmed the scene after working out a few problems with other cast members, and multiple retakes they finished the scene, and went to get ready fro the much shorter costumes scene ahead. Chuuya and a few other members headed back to the changing room. They all had to change into something more ragged to film a apocalypse-type scene. 

They all changed and got back on set. They filmed the scene and had yet another costume changed, to support the need for the time skip in the script. His crew mates had already finished dressing and most had headed back to the change. 

Chuuya looked in the mirror, marveling at the design and how the designer had thought it up. It was a basic costume for the scene but it still shown out the little quirks and likes of the character, all the while making everything seem like it had a purpose. Dazai was really brilliant, something about him felt warm and nice as well. He smiled to himself  and walked out of the changing room. He walked up to Dazai suddenly feeling the need to talk to him.

"It seems like it's been a busy day." He said to the brunette, who turned to see him.

He smiled as he saw the ginger, "Seems that way for you guys too." He said.

"It can't be as busy as dressing a whole cast ." He chuckled. 

"Well at least I don't have to stress about facial expression or proper movement. Besides, it's fun back here. You get to meet a lot of interesting people and become somewhat of a backbone for the characters." Dazai said, almost rambling with passion.

"What do you mean by that?" Chuuya asked the brunette.

"You can tell a lot about a person by the way they dress. I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but when it's comes to a choice like clothing, an opinion is needed, so by judging the clothes a person wears, as well as they way said person carries themselves, you cant sort of read that person." Dazai explained.

"Oh, I've never thought of it that way."  Chuuya said putting a hand to his chin. 'He really is a weird guy.' He thought, smiling to himself. He looked around the room and became aware of the atmosphere, where all his colleges where heading to the set while he was chatting to the attractive costume designer. "Well, I need ti excuse myself. I'll see you soon, Sorry to trouble you." He said  stepping back from the brunette and turning to leave. 

"No problem. It's nice chatting with you." The taller man said as Chuuya walked away.

"Likewise." He said before heading to the set. He sighed as he got there, wondering whats gotten into him. 

"Took you a while, Nakahara-san." Said a boy near him.

He jumped as he turned to see Aktagawa Rynosuke, a fellow cast member, and good friend, working on set with him. "O-Oh sorry. Just had some trouble with trying to figure the costume out. He said gesturing to the hidden buttons on the side." He said trying to cover up his irresponsible actions.

"Oh sorry if that question came out rude. Yeah trying to match up the buttons was a bit of the pain, but I'm surprised Dazai-san could make them look so realistic." He said putting a hand behind hes head and smiling at the shorter ginger. 

"Yeah. He is really good, I hope to work with him in the future." Chuuya responded. 

"EVERYONE GET TO YOUR POSITION!" The director yelled at them. Aktagawa waved him off and the walked away from each other.

They shot the scene and they were done for the day. The cast members went back to change to their normal clothes. Once everyone was done, Dazai made an announcement.

"Great job today everyone. Now I am aware of the last scene set for tomorrow, and if you have worked with me on a project similar to this, then you know I also like to let the actors have some creativity as well. Here on set we have a large amount of clothes and styles for each person. So tomorrow, I would like everyone to chose their own outfit. Of course Atsushi here and myself will add feedback and help to find a outfit to suit yourselves and the characters you are playing." He gestured to Atsushi, making the younger male blush and fidget. "See you guys tomorrow. Thank you for your hard work!" Dazai said, bowing to the actors along-side Atsushi.

"Thank you for your hard work!" The group said, bowing to the designers. 

The cast departed separately,and talked among themselves as they though about what to do for tomorrow. Chuuya left to his temporary hotel room. He plopped on his bed. Thankfully, he read up on his character beforehand, and had a good grasp of what to do for an outfit choice, as he thought his own would be similar. 

---

Word Count: 1100-ish

Sorry, there will still be at least one more part. This is becoming quite long. I hope you enjoy this however. 

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. Please let me know you rthoughts and opinions.