Prologue

Will you accept the gift of life?

To start over fresh and new?

Your friends and family are long past

Your memories will be wiped clean

Leaving nothing but the letters of your name

And the powers you possessed?

Ah, indeed

There is another like you

The Spirit of Light chosen her Avatar once more

Are you sure that you are willing to fight again?

To feel pain and agony?

Very well Avatar Wan

At first, his sight was blurry, only taking the faintest of images over time, however, the images began to clear. He didn't quite know, but whatever it was he wasn't waiting to find out. He struggles against his bonds that attached his wrists to the table. He pulls from it with all his might but to no avail. He curses himself as the metal door slides open. A woman steps in, her hair a mixture of salt and pepper, her posture was firm.

On the side of her face going across her cheek, a ruddy faded scar. She examines the papers for a moment, then her green eyes broaden. She quickly changes to a more as she slams the papers down the table making the younger man flinch.

"Alright, I'll make this quick." The woman announces sharply, her eyes begin to narrow.

"Who are you?"

"What?-" The man starts to panic, the older woman's cold gazes seeming made the younger man freeze."Do you not remember the mess you made? Multiple counts of destruction of private and city property?" She said by memory, the younger man shakes his head side to side.

"I don't even know who you are lady, What is this place?" The man's voice cracks, the tension palpable as he attempts to defend himself despite the confusion.

"Bending all four elements, What are you? Who is your accomplice? What is your name?" The older woman yells

"My name is...Is-" The man stumbles on his words, the older woman crosses her arms as struggles to gather his words ultimately he couldn't get them out.

"What is it!?" The woman shouts, slamming her fist on the table.

"I don't know my name, I don't know anything!" He retorts, a few seconds later the door slides open once more to reveal a man in his forties. His head was shaved and he wore orange and red robes. He walked in, taking a glimpse at a younger man then towards the older women who arched her brows.

"Lin, you are looking radiant as usual." The older man said attempting to charm Lin, she rolled her eyes at this.

"Cut the garbage, Tenzin. This man is not the Avatar, he can't even remember his name." She retorts as her gaze went back to the man. "There were hundreds of witnesses Lin. The spirits have plans to help Korra and a second avatar may be the help we need"

Something inside the man's head sparked up like he discovered a piece of a puzzle. He recognized the name Korra, as soon as he figured it out he became more confused.

"drop the charges against him, I will take full responsibility for today's regrettable events and cover all the damages. I'll take him under my wing"

"Fine. Get him out of my sight." The cuffs open at her command and the man promptly stands up, he hastily rushed out with Tenzin not wasting a second more.

"Thank you" The man mumbles as they were both heading out of the police station. He didn't know why they were helping him in the first place, however, his question was answered.

"I believe you're an Avatar. The proof is too much to ignore. Do you remember anything from previous lives, Something about your own?" Tenzin inquired, the man appeared to be somewhere from the past or maybe a remote place away from Republic City, strange enough he went into the Avatar State before Korra even unlocked Airbending.

"No" He shuts his eyes. He tries to remember his name however he hardly thinks of the letters, he only got three letters "W-A-N"

"Wan. Wan?"

Wan felt his mind start to forge something with this new information. "My name is Wan. That's all I really remember. Everything else is blank" His memories were like sand they sink in between his hands but his name was one rock that he can hold, it wasn't a lot but it was enough.

Tenzin smiles as he lay his hand on Wan's shoulder, "Well, Wan. I can assure you're in good hands. I'll take you to air temple island." Wan eyes shot open as he saw the new world he was living in. Huge buildings that he thought reached the skies.

Lost In Your World.