Beyond The Wilds

Earth

Fire

Air

Water

Only the Dual Avatars master of all four elements can bring balance to the world.

Book IV: Balance

Chapter VII: Beyond the Wilds

Wan walks around the spirit wilds. Along with him are Korra, Opal, and Jinora. "Are you sure you felt a disturbance? Maybe you just had some rotten food for breakfast," Opal says. Jinora turns to Opal with a worried expression. "I'm telling you. I felt it. Maybe something happened to Ryu's tour group. We should've run into them by now."

"Yeah, but it's Ryu. They might be at the mall for all we know." Korra shrugs, Jinora leans her head, "Korra, can't you feel how strange the energy is?" Korra turns away, "No..." Wan sighs, "I haven't felt anything spiritual in a while," Wan admits.

"Maybe I can get a reading." Korra lands her palm on the vine as she closes her eyes. Wan joins in. with their touch, the vine glowed blue and orange. The Duo sees Kuvira's mecha tanks standing on the roots of Banyan Tree Grove. While the vines attack the mecha tanks cut the vines and collect them. Wan and Korra gasp as they pull themselves away. "What is it? Are you okay?" Opal says.

Wan pants in fear, then he breathes in, "She's taking vines from the swamp, it might affect our spirit wilds. That's what you were sensing, Jinora, and whatever reason she's getting them... I doubt it would be benefiting the world." Wan finishes. "We have to tell Raiko. This might help him convince the other leaders to finally take her down." Opal argues, Wan nods, agreeing with the Beifong. "I'll keep looking for Ryu and the others," Jinora says while flying off. The trio goes to City Hall.

Once there, Wan barges in beside him are Korra and Opal, "President Raiko, I'm sorry to interrupt, but-" Korra stops as she sees all the world leaders. She blinks confused. "What's going on here?" She asks while they also confuse Wan.

Wu leans back on his chair, "Oh, hey, Dual Avatars. Just kickin' it world leader-style, trying to figure out what to do about Kuvira. For the record, I told Raiko he should've invited you two."

"You invited this dimwit instead of us?!" Wan hand leans towards Wu, yelling. "Please, Wan, it's not personal. We just thought, perhaps we called you both back into action a little too soon." Tenzin says. Korra scoffs, "What Wan said, him, but not us?!" Raiko stands up, "We're in the middle of a meeting, and we can't have people just barge in whenever they want!"

"Guys!" Bolin yells as he and Varrick run into the city hall "Oh, perfect! You're all here!" Bolin pants. "Bolin?" Opal, Mako says in unison while Wan and Korra have a wide broad grin on their faces.

"What are you doing here?! Guards, remove these traitors!" Raiko commands as the Duo gets restrained by the guards. "No! We escaped Kuvira's army! We're back on your side now! We have top-secret information for you!" The guards with Raiko nod release them. "Listen to me. Kuvira is making this thing that goes. I don't know how it works, but it has this..." Wan blinks confused at Bolin's emission.

"It's a superweapon! Like a regular weapon, only super!" Varrick explains, Wan eyes widened as it all came together. He couldn't believe- No he thought that is impossible. It couldn't be.

Kuvira is making a superweapon with the vines.