Desire

Earth

Fire

Air

Water

Only the Dual Avatars master of all four elements can bring balance to the world.

Book IV: Balance

Chapter II: Desire

Korra screams as a night terror hits her again. After she gets up and wakes Wan by accident, she pants, holding on to Wan, breathing into his chest. Wan instantly turns red, "Korra!?-" The female Avatar's eyes meet Wan's copper ones. "Hum?" She asks sweetly, Wan begins to sweat as he begins to really notice how beautiful she is, he begins to notice her curves. Her body-

What?

"Wan...Don't think I'm crazy...but. I want..I want to touch you." Korra admits as she blushes. Wan's eyebrows arch, "How?" But the first Avatar knows what she was talking about. "I want to touch you." Korra's breaths are getting heavier, "It would help me, so much. It would help us." Korra whispers. Wan is hit with a flood of emotions, he doesn't know how to even respond... He didn't know how to say no or yes. Korra glances to the side, now embarrassed and a bit upset. "I knew it."

Wan rashly kisses Korra's neck, she gasps as the flood gate opens up wide. Korra lets her eyes close slowly as she lets out a soft moan. Wan parts from her neck, his eyes shot open as he feels a hand under his pants. He moans, "Do-Do you want this?" Korra huffs, her body is burning in the most satisfying way. Wan's hand goes under her pants, wordlessly they begin to play with each other.

----

Wan lays in the bed as the sun touches the sky giving off is its light to the southern water tribe. He stares at the ceiling, now processing what he and Korra just did. He feels a tinge of guilt, He didn't necessarily do anything too far.. Well, in a sense of touching his partner and helping her out a bit while she helps him out. Wan's thoughts go a thousand miles per minute. He can't believe what's just happened, he can't believe he touched her. It's if he had done something so forbidden, yet not? Did they cross the boundaries of their friendship, if he could call it that? Wan shuts his eyes as a ferrous blush takes over his face, he thinks back to how she would look at him with those cyan eyes, how her eyes told of great lust as she touched him- Wan feels shivers go down his spine. They are just friends, that was just a heat of the moment thing.

A fling.

Korra yawns as she sits up on the bed, mumbling, "Morning." She rubs her eyes, Wan glances away from Korra in shame. "Morning."

Korra sighs, "Look, about what happened last night-" Wan blushes as he blurts out interrupting Korra. "You don't need to say anything! I um-" Wan stumbles on his words, Korra's eyebrows arch as she folds her arms, "Well." Wan sighs in defeat, "I hope this doesn't change anything."

Korra scoffs as she rolls her eyes, "Wan, we don't count as just friends anymore. Call it friends with benefits."

"First off- are we even going to be doing that again?" Korra turns to Wan, sighing, "Beats me, but you did quite enjoy it," Korra smirks, making the other avatar red. Korra glances down, "But it helps me sleep better at night, I didn't even think of Zaheer..." Wan's face morphs into a soft sympathetic one as he leans in closer. "Korra..." The water avatar smiles softly as she blushes, "I really enjoyed myself last night...We're still friends...Just with benefits. Agreed?" Korra holds out her hand, Wan nods and shakes it. "Agreed."