A letter to the strongest girl I have ever met

Hello,

Starting this letter on a lighter note, can this letter get a smile, please? Thank you.

The thing about you that I find so beautiful is the way you handle yourself with so much of care, with so much of class. The self-love that you are gaining, is a lesson for everyone out there, including me. The kind of heart that you possess, the smile you spread, and the positivity one can feel while talking to you makes you a person of so much respect, of so much grace. For how you make the other person so comfortable around you, how your small lectures change someone's life, how you take care of the people around you, of the people you call yours makes you the kindest of all, a diamond to be precise.

You are the bravest girl, I have met. The way you respect yourself and make everyone around you to respect you is something so appreciable. You know your worth, and not everyone in this world is capable of doing so.

The love you shower on your family. The way you take care of your house. The way you consider your father your world makes you a perfect daughter. You don't even know how much lucky your family must be feeling for having you as a member.

I am so proud of the person you are growing into, of the person you already are, of the person you were yesterday. All the adjectives I know are not enough to explain how much you mean to me, but then, they are not even required for you know this better than I know myself. Though you know this, let me say it again. I promise to stand by your side, always. No matter what the situation is, no matter about the rights and wrongs, you will find me beside you, supporting you from falling. You will find me smiling with you whenever you will be happy, you will find me making efforts whenever you will be sad.

You made my last year a better year, probably the best year of my life and for that, the words cannot be enough to explain how much grateful I am towards you. Thanks for being in my life. Stay.

Yours,
Someone, you helped to be a better person.