Fall in love with...

Fall in love with the way the suns rays hit her eyes in a way that makes them look like honey on a summers day.

Fall in love with the way she giggles when you kiss her neck because it tickles.

Fall in love with how excited she gets when she talks about her passions and how her eyes glow and her voice gets all high pitched and happy.

Fall in love with the way she holds you when you feel like the world is falling to pieces and tells you that together you can weather even the toughest storm.

Fall in love with how when she holds your hand she rubs her thumb along the side of yours and you feel little goosebumps erupting on your skin like tiny volcanoes.

Fall in love with how when she kisses you it feels like you've come home, how the tiny butterflies in your stomach still flutter to the beat of your heart every time her soft cherry lips touch yours.

Fall in love with the way her eyes flutter as she drifts off to sleep and how she often utters your name in the midst of her far off dreams.

Fall in love with the way her mouth curls up into a crooked smile meant just for you and the way her laugh still echoes through your body even when she's not there and how her heart holds so much love that it spills from her eyes in the form of precious stars that you hold inside the palms of your hands the way she holds your heart in hers.