My heart only desires you

You're the only thing my heart desires right now. To feel your smell and see your eyes, the taste of your lips, the warmth of your skin, the pressure of your touch. My heart craves yours like the sky craves the sun in the morning. It's almost like I need you.

It's almost like l'm swimming through the ocean but I don't know how to swim. So I drown. I drown in my imagination, in my thoughts, I drown every time I see you in my dreams and wake up to an empty bed.

I don't know if I can love you this much without feeling you close. Without feeling you. Without you. I don't know if I can love you this much seeing you fly away from me. I don't know if I can love you this much without knowing if l'll ever see you.

Today my face cries, empty tears, painful tears. It cries because my mind is going too far, and l'm kinda losing it. And guess what, no one is here but me.

I don't know what's going on anymore, maybe l'm just too much. I feel too much. I expect too much. I love too much. And when I love, I'm not reasonable and that's why I don't love that often. And I love you.

I love every single part of you. I love the way you conquered this prohibited territory and made it all yours. I love how you put a white flag in my heart and made it seem like it was always there. Well, it wasn't... There was a war happening before you and you didn't even know. You didn't even noticed, and that's the beauty in loving someone.

When you love someone you become blind, but eventually reality knocks on your door, and you see people. Hurt people. Damaged people. Beautiful people. Faithful people... and that's when you make a decision. Stay or leave? Fight or run away?