A broken heart knows the truth

When you will fall, you will be able to see a lot of things clearly. It is in our worst time that we meet ourselves. We get the time for self reflection. We start thinking about our decisions. This is the time when we grow.

A broken heart knows the truth. Love often blinds us. When in love, we often accept less than we deserve. We often entertain a behavior that we won't otherwise. We often force ourselves in a relationship that is a poison to us, but we keep drinking that poison because we are in love...

We often ignore the truths and signs that are there in front of our eyes. We even think that it is our fault while it isn't. We are even made to think less of ourselves as if we are not enough for them. I am saying this on behalf of everyone because almost all of us have faced these issues in our life. 

When our heart gets broken, we start to see everything. Though we are shattered, there is a certain peace in our hearts. There are decisions that we have to take for our own worth. These decisions hurt but they set us free. These are the moments of life when everything changes.

It changes our perspectives. It helps us in finding our self-worth. I don't know what are you facing these days. We have never met, but I want to say that this shall pass too, you will grow into a better person. This time will help you to become yourself. When you will remember this time in the future, you will be proud of yourself. You can do it.