There are nights which break us

Some nights break you into a thousand pieces. Each piece carries sadness. The long lost hope, the love that betrayed, the friend who left you, everything that didn't go the way you wanted. Everything comes to you at once.

The thoughts that have always haunted you come back to you exactly when everything was appearing to be fine. This brings fear to you. The heart becomes heavy. I want to tell you that these nights are not unusual. Everyone has faced the same situations in their life. Each one of us is in the same boat.

The ability to handle these nights differs us from everyone else. We need to trust ourselves. We need to be brave enough to face these periods. There is nothing wrong to be insecure about our abilities. We do not have to lose our identity during this period.

I know that you are finding it so difficult to see everything falling apart. I know that you doubt whether it will ever pass or not. I know you cry on those nights. I want you to believe that you are not alone. I want you to trust that like everything else, this shall pass too.

After this storm, you will be the most strong person. You are being loved. You have friends and family. They want to see you healing.