Boys need to be cuddled more

Boys need to be cuddled more. Put his head in lap or on your chest. Stroke his hair, scratch his back lightly with your nails, rub his shoulders, kiss him on the top of his head. Anytime not just when he's feeling down or trying to fall asleep. When he lets you in make sure to forever take care of his heart: our men deserve the same love we desire.

Their fragility is their strength may we learn to speak to them with kindness may we raise them may we elevate the king in them. And may we remind them how proud we are of everything that they do.

I always knew I was meant to be a wife. That doesn't mean I was not meant to be a writer. I was meant to be both. He made me realize I could be both. He made me realize there was nothing wrong with being a strong woman with ambition and being the soft caring woman, I am instead, he helps me achieve all my potential. And my only intentions are to watch him manifest all his dreams and goals as I do my own.

And when sadness lingers in his eyes my soul misaligns. If I could physically move mountains to save him from experiencing the pain. If I could take the climb believe me I would instead pray for nothing but his happiness in this eternal life. And all other the lives to come. He deserves everything wonderful this world has to offer.

And I cannot wait to watch him become the incredible man he was forever destined to be I pray for nothing more than watching his dreams and visions manifest as I do my own.